Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ban Appeal - JMartyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMartin

If everything it says was true, the permanent ban would be over exaggerate, but there are logs of how many times you have logged into loka, I report you more than once to see that you logged into loka, and sometimes went to PG. And also in which server to evade sanction is not bannable?
I did not say at any time to I enter only once. I entered PG once I remember but ... did that affect you something outside of PG?

DisturbedMoskito

Slicer
Evading sanctions is kind of common sens really. This isn’t an excuse that is going to help you get unbanned. Plus it’s not their problem if you didn’t know the rules, just like “I didn’t know we couldn’t alt” isn’t a valid excuse.
Though the fact that it was on the last day of the ban is a proof he waited the entire month, and that we might not deserve a perm ban. I think that his 30 days ban and his alting should not be linked to one another and be considered as separate things. Though it’s true that it might not be his first time alting on the server. I think that we shouldn’t ignore any of those factors and that his perm ban should be reviewed. + 0.5

JMartin

Evading sanctions is kind of common sens really. This isn’t an excuse that is going to help you get unbanned. Plus it’s not their problem if you didn’t know the rules, just like “I didn’t know we couldn’t alt” isn’t a valid excuse.
Though the fact that it was on the last day of the ban is a proof he waited the entire month, and that we might not deserve a perm ban. I think that his 30 days ban and his alting should not be linked to one another and be considered as separate things. Though it’s true that it might not be his first time alting on the server. I think that we shouldn’t ignore any of those factors and that his perm ban should be reviewed. + 0.5
For that reason I am assuming all the blame, I am not asking that my permanent ban be removed, but that they could reduce my ban since permanent would mean that I would no longer play loka.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
You logged in 11 times with your alt, between the 5th and 24th, during some of which you were on the PvP server for 6 hours. However, you did not leave the intro course on live.

We are willing to revoke the permaban, due to you being somewhat new to the server and not doing anything on live when logging in with your alt. But will be extending your original ban for an extra 2 weeks as a punishment for trying to ban evade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back