What's new
Loka Forums

Type /register while in-game to register for a forums account.

Ban appeal, KJzShadow

KJzShadow

New Member
Hey Loka members and the Staff team, I would like to appeal my ban, I was infact not cheating and was'nt banned during a fight or anything, I rarely hop on loka and whenever I do it is just to help a friend of mine out, I have really high ping due to being in Asia and routed through Middle east hence I get around 250-300 Ping on lokamc, If I could find a reason due to my ban OR a shorter duration or a unban or anything related to it, please let me know thank you so so so very much, my friends have started playing loka much much more then before which is why I wanted to join them again, If I was using an illegal mod or anything I did not know it was bannable but I highly doubt I was using anything of that such!
Hope to hear back from you soon!
Regards,
KJzShadow
 
Back
Top