Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Staff Team & to those who it may concern,

I'd like to have a chance to play this server one last time. I regret using an illegal client in Conquest fights, as stated in my previous appeal, I felt like using cheats was justified since I was playing on a bad computer. If I end up receiving another chance I promise I'm aware of being on thin ice, I'll play by the rules, no mistakes this time. I've grown up both physically and mentally, I am a better and more mature version of myself, looking back at my actions I regret everything I did, it was irrational and dumb, I gave a terrible image of myself but I'll work on gaining people's trust back. I just really want to get on and play some good Loka Minecraft, my past actions won't be repeated. Again, I apologise to the players I offended during my time on Loka, all I ask is for you guys to give me one final chance.

Sincerely,

Nationalistic

Wemb

+1 Nationalistic has been banned for a pretty long time now and I think he should get another chance to prove himself. He has changed a lot since his ban and he deserves one last chance to prove himself.

Teyuh

Slicer
+1 From recent servers I have been on we have fought and we both won and lost battles and he didn't say a word or trash talk when I lost or when he lost. I really do think he has matured over the last 2 years. Everyone deserves another chance and counting it has been a 2 years people learn a lot within that time.

GANGMEMBERAVA

+1, I was friends with Flea for a while now, i’ve seen him in his toxic days and I can confirm that he has matured and changed for the better

Crucco

Slicer
+ 1. I've known him for 3 years, he was definitely your average cocky 1.7 player but now during quarantine I've got to know him better and he's definitely changed, for the better

ACwavelength

Slicer
if you got banned for hacking and racism then you deserve to stay banned lol

also
+1 Ive seen him play on other servers and in both victory and loss, he has stayed cool and calm and has definitely matured.
+ 1. I've known him for 3 years, he was definitely your average cocky 1.7 player but now during quarantine I've got to know him better and he's definitely changed, for the better
+1, I was friends with Flea for a while now, i’ve seen him in his toxic days and I can confirm that he has matured and changed for the better
+1 From recent servers I have been on we have fought and we both won and lost battles and he didn't say a word or trash talk when I lost or when he lost. I really do think he has matured over the last 2 years. Everyone deserves another chance and counting it has been a 2 years people learn a lot within that time.
+1 Nationalistic has been banned for a pretty long time now and I think he should get another chance to prove himself. He has changed a lot since his ban and he deserves one last chance to prove himself.
Bit convenient...

Qfu

Slicer
Without holding a biased opinion, I've been playing with Flea once every fortnight and I can definitely see that he has matured into a different individual who is most certainly more conscious about his actions. This is technically his 'third' chance but I'm a strong believer that people will inevitably change for the better. Although that may not be from the first or second punishment- there is an eventual time for when someone will realize and learn from their wrong-doings, and that time is now.

Genuinely a +1 for me, if I were the one to decide I'd put him on thin ice and give him this very final chance.

Last edited:

Cappur

Slicer
+1, ive known flea for literal years and he was very toxic before, being in voice chats with him recently has shown to me that he has really matured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back