Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volpex_

Slicer
As others have pointed out, I've known Nationalistic for a good 4 years in and out of minecraft. He used to be really toxic but he's not a pre-teen anymore and he's matured a lot, I strongly believe he won't make any more mistakes. At the end of the day it doesn't hurt to let him back on the server, if he crosses the line again, just ban him, but I'm sure that won't happen! +1 From me

RageWithIn_

"I felt like using cheats was justified since I was playing on a bad computer. " I don't think that using hacks are ever justified, and not knowing what you did was wrong concerns me. -1

FroggyFruit1357

if he crosses the line again, just ban him
This is the problem. Permabanned twice for serious offenses and claims justification for using hacks because of a bad computer. If he gets unbanned for this, everyone who is banned from anything less extreme than racism or hacking should be unbanned. Completely unfair to the rest of us who follow rules and respect other players for you to have a third chance. -1

Teyuh

Slicer
This is the problem. Permabanned twice for serious offenses and claims justification for using hacks because of a bad computer. If he gets unbanned for this, everyone who is banned from anything less extreme than racism or hacking should be unbanned. Completely unfair to the rest of us who follow rules and respect other players for you to have a third chance. -1
Even if he has been perm banned twice people mature and realize the wrongs they did and he is saying he is sorry for what he did and he knows that what he did is wrong. I still personally think that he should have one last chance. If he does one thing then he is gone its that simple. Even if u dont talk to him you have to admit people mature. I matured over these 5 months now and if I can learn the amount of stuff I have learned in 5 months then I think he has matured more than I have in a year.

FroggyFruit1357

Even if he has been perm banned twice people mature and realize the wrongs they did and he is saying he is sorry for what he did and he knows that what he did is wrong. I still personally think that he should have one last chance. If he does one thing then he is gone its that simple. Even if u dont talk to him you have to admit people mature. I matured over these 5 months now and if I can learn the amount of stuff I have learned in 5 months then I think he has matured more than I have in a year.
From what I see from this, you're saying because he has matured, he should be unbanned. People don't receive a get out of jail free card because they've matured. I'm not saying that I talk to nationalistic or know how he's matured, I'm saying that from what he's done in the past, its a pretty good guess that he's not going to listen, considering the last ban was "If he does one thing then he is gone its that simple."

SigmaFlash

Slicer
From what I see from this, you're saying because he has matured, he should be unbanned. People don't receive a get out of jail free card because they've matured. I'm not saying that I talk to nationalistic or know how he's matured, I'm saying that from what he's done in the past, its a pretty good guess that he's not going to listen, considering the last ban was "If he does one thing then he is gone its that simple."
This has no correlation to jail at all. Obviously being mature will not get you out of jail but being immature is one of the main reasons as to why he was banned. Being mature means you learn from your past mistakes which he admits that he did play the server wrong and was toxic and admitted that he was in the wrong in doing that. He was banned from being toxic and hacking was an effect of him being immature. I don't seem to understand why you seem so against as to give Nationalistic another chance supposing you have never talked to him and creating strong opinions based on what you read and not ever reaching out to Nationalistic to understand him and as to why he wants to play and to understand how he has grown as a person. It has been around two years since his ban, I think you should be more forgiving of an old Lokan.

Teyuh

Slicer

people are still released from jail. So people who go to jail shouldnt get another chance in a community? In my opinion if you "shit on" (Sorry for the bad word) or deny people who have been released from prison then they will think they don't have a chance in the community and repeat. If u are going off jail then it would be the same thing with bans. If he doesn't listen then he can just get banned again. Letting someone back into a community is a lot less harmless than you make it out to be. Re banning him will be very easy if he doesn't follow the rules and he would be on a strict watch if he does get unbanned. I am not defending him because I know him but its what I think is right.

Obstinance

Muted
froggy people get out of jail early on good behaviour....

being banned can be compared to being incarcerated sigma...

everyone in this argument is incompetent and flea should be pardoned, lets pardon nova too, let’s give everyone a second or third or fourth chance so Loka can bloom and blossom into its full potential

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
On this occasion, we will not be lifting the ban.

The facts are as follows. You were last banned about 1 year and a half ago. You have been 'permabanned' twice in the past and temp banned many more. They have been for a range of things, such as racist and homophobic language and using hacked clients. The latter is one of the main reasons we have chosen to reject the appeal on this occasion. It took an enormous amount of time and effort gathering evidence about you using the ghost client, vape. Then once we had the evidence and banned you, you still denied it for a considerable length of time. (However, you did come clean and admit it at a later date, which we appreciate) You also used at least one alt to try and bypass the ban, wasting yet more of our time and resources.

Our concern is if you do attempt to use a client again, it will take a huge amount of time and resources for us to gather evidence and prove you were using it. This is very different from checking if someone behaves themselves in chat. Given your history of trying to deceive us, the countless chances we have given you and the ban evasion with alts, we don't believe you have a vested interest in the server at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back