Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Loka Staff & Community,

Once again I am here to appeal my second permanent ban on the server. Having appealed four times so far, there is not really anything else that I can say besides apologising for cheating and being a racist bigot. I really just want to get back on the server and enjoy Conquest.
I know that many of you still do not trust me and think I am just going to ignore the rules but I have actually changed, inside and outside of the game, especially as I am now a soon-to-be adult. Now, how am I supposed to prove that? Obviously I cannot prove that directly to you unless I receive another chance from the staff team, but for now you could ask people that have played with me on other servers, I am sure they will definitely have noticed that I matured, other than that there really is not a way to objectively prove this.
Having said that I once again ask staff to consider my words because I truly want to play again, by the rules of course.
Geniunely,
Nationalistic

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
+1 I think he is genuine about his apology. After a second ban, it may be a bit iffy, but due to the racism maybe just move into a permmute, and allow for an appeal later. Overall, I don't think someone would be so persistent about this if they weren't legitimately sorry.

Jammin_Mas

Slicer
+1 I think he is genuine about his apology. After a second ban, it may be a bit iffy, but due to the racism maybe just move into a permmute, and allow for an appeal later. Overall, I don't think someone would be so persistent about this if they weren't legitimately sorry.

Fleas second perm ban was due to him using a hacked client, the racism/targeting was the reason for the first perm ban.

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
Fleas second perm ban was due to him using a hacked client, the racism/targeting was the reason for the first perm ban.
Either way, a watchful eye + the permmute is where I'd go with it.

Edit: I mean, he has been banned multiple times at this point. But if this unban turns into a permban later I would make that the final ban, and frankly as I said above, his persistence as well as his sincere attitude made me want to reply to this- and I think at this point he just wants to get back into conquest and have fun.

Last edited:

casperistrash

+1 i've known flea for a few months now and he's a cool guy, he's not toxic at all like he used to be and he deserves a third chance. Third time's a charm

Crucco

Slicer
-1 perm banned twice. not a 3rd time
This makes me so angry, you gave him a +1 on his previous appeal without having any interactions with him after his ban, I'm assuming because once unbanned he would've joined your alliance. Now that you left this alliance you just give a -1????
Flea has changed so much and I can confirm that because during quarantine we've been in vc almost every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back