Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

casperistrash

before staff responds i just want to ask a question why would he cheat/be toxic again after 2 years since his ban, the response on his old appeal was "we don't know if he will start cheating again, if he does it will take alot of time and resources to prove he is" me and everyone else (except diego) are 100% sure he wont break the rules again, he changed alot and definitely deserves another chance. The only way to prove this is giving him a chance

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
before staff responds i just want to ask a question why would he cheat/be toxic again after 2 years since his ban, the response on his old appeal was "we don't know if he will start cheating again, if he does it will take alot of time and resources to prove he is" me and everyone else (except diego) are 100% sure he wont break the rules again, he changed alot and definitely deserves another chance. The only way to prove this is giving him a chance
Chances are the only way someone can prove themselves, and after the amount of time he's been given, it's impossible that he hasn't changed.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Myself, Cryptite and the staff team all had a long conversation/debate about this appeal. In the end, it boiled down to the concerns surrounding the ghost client and the potential waste of staff resources should you attempt to cheat again. However, on this occasion, we have collectively agreed to pardon you.

2 years have passed since your ban and a lot has changed since then. Since your last appeal, the messages you have sent to us on discord has helped reassure us that you do have a vested interest in the server and are unlikely to hack again. We are also confident that should you break the rules again, it will require far less time and resources for us to deal with it.

As with all unbans, please be careful about your future conduct as you will remain on a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back