What's new
Loka Forums

Type /register while in-game to register for a forums account.

Ban Dispute LagartoDaNoite

LagartoDaNoite

New Member
IGN: LagartoDaNoite
Discord: dragooon_._30634
Ban Reason (Ban Screen): Assisting Ban Evasion
Ban Date: 05/10/2026
## Context:
Hello everyone, Im Dragonite (also known as LagartoDaNoite), on 05/10/2026 I was banned for "Assisting Ban Evasion" relating to the account Sometymes. Everything started on the 3rd of october, where a player by the name Sometymes asked to join a town in the public loka chat, upon seeing this I invited him to my town as I invite everyone that is looking for a town, and I have been seen on multiple situations inviting other players through the in-game chat.

After inviting this player, me and the other town members started getting suspicious as despite being new to loka, this player, who spoke portuguese like the rest of the town does, had a lot of information on loka, a lot more than any new player, at first we found this suspicious but we had nothing to go on to even think of it being an alt, on the course of the next day, he started acting more weird, he joined our discord and refused to turn on his microphone, and after reviewing the situation with the rest of the town owners (Fake4, Eustacion, Fiitsz, Rdp0, Bernq_, and more), we decided to report this player, of which, I was one of the people reporting him.

Upon getting banned, he revealed he was Danito, a former portuguese player which I had prior no contact, and after learning I was one of the people reporting him, he said he would be trying to ban me as payback. A few hours later I had been banned for "Assisting Ban Evasion" on a player I had never met before.

## Important Information:

- I had never met Danito prior to this incident and didn't know who he was, before my friends explained to me.

- I was one of the people opening a report on the account after finding the account suspicious and only removed my report once he was getting screenshared and the other report my friends had made had been marked as "resolved".


- I have never been banned or even warned on Loka, and have always tried to follow a good conduct within the community, as I want to keep playing the server and enjoying my time with friends.

- I was never asked by LokaMC staff members to screenshare / AnyDesk to prove my innocence, if so and in case Loka Staff is still interested, I'm open to screensharing and doing AnyDesk to show I have never done anything to harm the Loka community in any way, especially, assisting banned players which I have never had any contact with.


- If any proof is needed or if Loka Staff wants, I can send any kind of proof they might want, that being logs, discord dms, anything that might help show I have nothing to do with the ban that was given to me.

## Final note:

If you read this whole appeal, it truly means a lot to me, I hope everyone understands my point of the story, and if you still have any questions feel free to ask me through discord. Thanks you for reading my appeal. - LagartoDaNoite.
 
Back
Top