Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ban dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tqche

Muted
I don't know anything about exploit abuse in town I haven't played much in a long time I got banned for being a subowner in town I don't know anything about the things done I play 30 minutes a day. normally i was the owner in gotham town, i switched to this town because we sold it . I think my ban is unfair

Last edited:

Andward

Slicer
he just thought they all mined ri's 5 times a day he didnt know anything about all of the duping of course

Troxicy

Muted
-1 I dont think someone that talks to people like shouldnt be in community even he got banned for duping also he probably used duped money in game more than 5 times i believe thats how he bought all the lores

Attachments

• image (1).png
    image (1).png
    12 KB · Views: 43
  • image.png
    image.png
    11 KB · Views: 43

Dae_

Muted
Within recent months, the subowners of Atheria spent at least a couple million shards on lores and other things that affected the economy. One of the big things they bought with these duped cores were lores and you especially bought an incredibly large amount of them yourself. Whether you were just genuinely that rich or you did in fact blatantly dupe like the rest of your town, I don't know and only staff do. But from just looking at this situation it is, in my opinion, blatantly obvious that you did know in some capacity about what was going on. Huge -1

Tqche

Muted
-1 I dont think someone that talks to people like shouldnt be in community even he got banned for duping also he probably used duped money in game more than 5 times i believe thats how he bought all the lores
nothing is wrong except you know the whole thing more than me I guess there's nothing wrong with you knowing and not reporting what's going on in town. same things apply to you dae_

Kippehz

Muted
nothing is wrong except you know the whole thing more than me I guess there's nothing wrong with you knowing and not reporting what's going on in town. same things apply to you dae_
now i know why cores didnt matter to you when i was buying gotham! Wow!

Dae_

Muted
I did report Atheria.

Tqche

Muted
now i know why cores didnt matter to you when i was buying gotham! Wow!
I wanted lore as I was going to quit the game while selling my gotham and the reaper already had 750k so he didn't need the money. they can also look at my logs, so I don't need to explain to you, I didn't even see it.

Gragra

I wanted lore as I was going to quit the game while selling my gotham and the reaper already had 750k so he didn't need the money. they can also look at my logs, so I don't need to explain to you, I didn't even see it.
if you were gonna quit the game why did you appeal? also thats how you got banned, by staff checking your logs

Deevil

Sentry
It is obvious that you knew that the people in your town were duping, the last few weeks you were buying everything in the market and you never sold anything, you had infinite money for some reason...
You can't say you're not involved in duping, also in the last 2 tournaments (Asgard and Imperial) DeathStar17 spent about 400k on each one, DeathStar17 hardly ever played and for some reason always had money, I never saw him farm or sell anything , the only log on in wars, ganks and in tournaments where he spent too much money, the same with the other subowners who were already banned.
Anyway if you were banned it will be because the staff saw the logs and assumed that you were involved, the staff don't ban you for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back