Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ban Koi From Doing Things

mindblaster007

Need I say more? Today was a complete disappointment. I woke up early to watch a video that was highly misleading. Watching the video, one would think dungeons were added; they were not. Then, we got an extremely vague quest description telling us to go find gold nuggets. Like wth, gold nuggets? Why not something cool like quartz or rotten flesh? Hell, why not conduits? The gold progression tier from tier doesn’t even make sense. We start with nuggets, to raw gold, to an ingot, to a light?, to another light?, then to a normal block of gold, then back to the original items, a gold nugget. This is such a trash thing to add tbh, I ain’t gonna go slaving away for hours on end to get one nugget. Not to mention, the thing is bugged in regards to barrels, unlike all other inventory blocks, which drop the the gold when broken, barrels do not. This means I have to waste an extra second to get gold from barrels. Fix this and ban koi yes!

+1

Jk meme post thanks for content @koi0001 #Koi4OldOne

Broquu

Guardian
I love koi he's been tping me to all the gold in ruins

Then Koi said ''let there be gold''. And there was gold. And Koi saw gold was good. Then he separated the gold from the ruins.

SilentStormSix

Sentry
All clearly was a ploy from the start to a. get people to remove chests from ruins, and then b. try to get me banned for x-ray

Back