Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

ban reasoning

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuisBack

Muted
IGN: LuisBack

Ban Reason: Harassment

Ban Date: 20, March 2024

Hello, Lokans and Dear Staff,

Hello I got banned on 20th March for harassment. I havent had a bad intension since I started playing and this is the first ban that I got after playing for 1,5 years. I haven’t been playing for 3-4 months until I my friends appealed. After they appealed I started playing for 1-2 hours daily in zyre and I don’t think I’ve been toxic to anyone, if not, I would like to apologize to everyone because I have never had an offensive intension. I do not have an idea for my ban, since I was just ganking in zyre for last month, waiting for getting answer to my friends appeals. I believe the ss or the proof of my ban, that is sent to staff, is exaggerated or twisted by someone because I haven’t had any problem or verbal fight with anyone for last 3 months. I am not a toxic person and I sometimes close my chat, since I don’t want to offend or sadden someone for a game. If I accidently saddened or offended anyone, they are free to contact me through discord and we can talk about it.

I do not have any single idea for my ban. If I was toxic, then I would stay silent, because I would have gotten banned for an actual reason. I believe this situation is a misunderstanding. I believe there is a high quality edited fake ss that has caused my ban. My last warning was by Magpieman_ 10 months ago and I have read the rules again and again, learning and being careful for every rule of loka in 1,5 years. This ban made me curious as a person who follows the rules. I do not esteem that I have done anything wrong to a staff member or a player. I don’t know what to write more since I don’t now about the incident that caused my ban. I want to learn the exact reason for my ban because I want to solve the problems we have with the complainant, even if I do not get unbanned.

You will probably think that I will keep harassing the player and that’s why you aren’t going to share any proof with me, I am aware of that. However if you could give me a hint for the reason of my ban, I will be silent if I have actually done it. I would like to apologize again to the person, I saddened and give this post to staff’s initiative. Thanks for reading.

image-5.png

Last edited:

Raddus_

Guardian
-1 Staff would not have banned you had they not been given large amounts of evidence pointing to the fact that you have been harassing users. Additionally, appealing only 6 days after your ban is not a smart decision, and will only serve to extend your ban time. You need to own up to, and grow from, your mistakes. I see neither of those things here.

VapingCroc

i've known luis for almost a year now and he's never been toxic towards me in any way, he was always kind and friendly wheter i was or not in a town with him so it's a +1 from me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back