Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Banned for ''Account Sharing''

TryH4rdd

Slicer
Hello, I just got banned for ''account sharing'' because Kyzide is in my house right now we met each other 2 years ago and decided to meet and he bought his PC. So if we were bored we could play something. So basically Kyzide was about to warp to a fight and then he got banned because his account is on my IP. I don't know how I could provide any proof of him being here and if u have any ideas I would love to hear it out. Hopefully there is any chance of us getting unbanned and if not we respect it and wait out our ban. -TryH4rdd and Kyzide

Jammin_Mas

Slicer
I'm pretty sure staff received a tip from someone and it wasn't the ip issue. I could be wrong though.

TryH4rdd

Slicer
I mean they only could find out if the IP's match which they did since he's in my house. I could send pictures of us together or whatever

Curlyy

Slicer
was a tip not a ip issue,
A tip isn't proof, someone who doesn't like tryhard could see Kyzide on the possible alts list and say, "Tryhard and Kyzide are totally account sharing!!!" If tryhard has proof kyzide is at his house (that he can provide to mag or crypt in private) and the person who is accusing them doesn't have anything other than word of mouth then they should both be unbanned. Obviously it's easy to say "OFC the person being banned would say the other account's owner was at his house!!!!!" but if tryhard provides proof that this IS actually the case then saying "they even said you'd say exactly that" doesn't mean anything

SayreSlayer

Muted
A tip isn't proof, someone who doesn't like tryhard could see Kyzide on the possible alts list and say, "Tryhard and Kyzide are totally account sharing!!!" If tryhard has proof kyzide is at his house (that he can provide to mag or crypt in private) and the person who is accusing them doesn't have anything other than word of mouth then they should both be unbanned. Obviously it's easy to say "OFC the person being banned would say the other account's owner was at his house!!!!!" but if tryhard provides proof that this IS actually the case then saying "they even said you'd say exactly that" doesn't mean anything
tryhard is dating tabither sorry hun he taken

casperistrash

Hello, I just got banned for ''account sharing'' because Kyzide is in my house right now we met each other 2 years ago and decided to meet and he bought his PC. So if we were bored we could play something. So basically Kyzide was about to warp to a fight and then he got banned because his account is on my IP. I don't know how I could provide any proof of him being here and if u have any ideas I would love to hear it out. Hopefully there is any chance of us getting unbanned and if not we respect it and wait out our ban. -TryH4rdd and Kyzide
u were saying u met up like 2 months ago in the beggining of august or something now ur saying u met up 2 years ago what + kyzide isnt good enough to go 10/1 in a fight so why do u even appeal

casperistrash

There is pictures of them together and stuff too
Yes from weeks ago when kyzide was at his house they were both on vl talking and kyzide said hes bad cos hes as tryhards house using a different setup, that was in the beggining of august and then he went home, tryhard said they met up 2 years ago

Lurnn

Slicer
u were saying u met up like 2 months ago in the beggining of august or something now ur saying u met up 2 years ago what + kyzide isnt good enough to go 10/1 in a fight so why do u even appeal
can you read

"We met 2 years ago and decided to meet (irl)" as in that's when they started talking over the internet doofus, then later they went on to meetup

casperistrash

can you read

"We met 2 years ago and decided to meet (irl)" as in that's when they started talking over the internet doofus, then later they went on to meetup
They met up in august homie kyzide was in his house i could pull up screenshots from the wolf force alliance chat on ascalon but the alliance disbanded -__-

Lurnn

Slicer
They met up in august homie kyzide was in his house i could pull up screenshots from the wolf force alliance chat on ascalon but the alliance disbanded -__-
bro i didn't even say stuff about this you legit just said that tryhardd is claiming they met up IRL 2 years ago, he isn't you just can't read

Last edited:
Back