Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Banned for ''Account Sharing''

Tqmen

Slicer
I don't understand why everyone is reacting with stuff like he's impostor, edating that doesn't even have anything to do with this, he's trying to appeal his ban and you guys just react with stuff that doesn't have anything to do with this, it's true that Kyzide was at his house 2 months ago, and it's also true they met each other 2 years ago, you guys can't really say Kyzide wouldn't be that good, when everyone can be good at some point, that really doesn't mean anything.

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
I don't understand why everyone is reacting with stuff like he's impostor, edating that doesn't even have anything to do with this, he's trying to appeal his ban and you guys just react with stuff that doesn't have anything to do with this, it's true that Kyzide was at his house 2 months ago, and it's also true they met each other 2 years ago, you guys can't really say Kyzide wouldn't be that good, when everyone can be good at some point, that really doesn't mean anything.
Because we know he's guilty...? staff doesn't just ban people because of their /find unless proof of them being an alt or sharing the account. Otherwise we'd all be banned because a bunch of us have each other as alts from vpns. Kyzide and Tryhard have very different fighting styles for one and Tryhard is better at pot pvp. So fess up for your mistakes and it's like a week ban so take it.

Lurnn

Slicer
Because we know he's guilty...? staff doesn't just ban people because of their /find unless proof of them being an alt or sharing the account. Otherwise we'd all be banned because a bunch of us have each other as alts from vpns. Kyzide and Tryhard have very different fighting styles for one and Tryhard is better at pot pvp. So fess up for your mistakes and it's like a week ban so take it.
so u guys really banned because kyzide popped off
LMAOOOOOOOOOO THAT FUNNY

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
I think that the possibility that they did meet up is there, I just think it's suspicious that it happened during a fight. If you could just send Crypt/Mag proof I think the ban should be lifted.

Curlyy

Slicer
Kyzide and Tryhard have very different fighting styles for one and Tryhard is better at pot pvp
This is minecraft, not some rpg. You left click, aim, and move around a bit their "styles" aren't going to be THAT noticeably different, they're both good at pvp anyway so it's not unlikely that kyzide could get a lot of kills.

Obstinance

Muted
as everyone can see curlyy just completely broke down minecraft pvp mechanics and by doing so completely dismantled everyones argument. Kyzide is just as good as Ronin guys so everyone BUZZ off, it’s as simple as left click and aim, maybe if all you broke boys could afford a mouse with a left button and had enough hand-eye coordination to simply AIM, you’d be able to get a lot of kills like wolf force. You are all wrong and need to stop bullying people. Ronins just the better player, deal with it!!! this is absolute blasphemy and i am disgusted you guys reacted this way on his appeal.

#Ander #AndersGame #freeronin #kyzide #notsomerpg #leftclick #aim #notthathard #edating #tabither #ronin #lokamc #wf #rp #arguments #nocap #capper #hestellingthetruth #ikbenmelk #dutch #minecraft #pvp #minecraftpvp #ez #gg #gf #nopotted #salt #qwuarky #XD #xd

casperistrash

So you cant meet up multiple times ight bro
ight lets meet up after 2 years of knowing eachother and coincidentally meet up again right before the last fights of the month bring my pc again and then play 3x better than usual on the setup that im supposed to play worse on

SayreSlayer

Muted
as everyone can see curlyy just completely broke down minecraft pvp mechanics and by doing so completely dismantled everyones argument. Kyzide is just as good as Ronin guys so everyone BUZZ off, it’s as simple as left click and aim, maybe if all you broke boys could afford a mouse with a left button and had enough hand-eye coordination to simply AIM, you’d be able to get a lot of kills like wolf force. You are all wrong and need to stop bullying people. Ronins just the better player, deal with it!!! this is absolute blasphemy and i am disgusted you guys reacted this way on his appeal.

#Ander #AndersGame #freeronin #kyzide #notsomerpg #leftclick #aim #notthathard #edating #tabither #ronin #lokamc #wf #rp #arguments #nocap #capper #hestellingthetruth #ikbenmelk #dutch #minecraft #pvp #minecraftpvp #ez #gg #gf #nopotted #salt #qwuarky #XD #xd
THIS IS SO TRUE. I TOTALLY AGREE. THIS IS SO ACCURATE. I TOTALLY CONCUR SIMILARLY. +1

Lurnn

Slicer
ight lets meet up after 2 years of knowing eachother and coincidentally meet up again right before the last fights of the month bring my pc again and then play 3x better than usual on the setup that im supposed to play worse on
Kyzide always goes crazy first of all so you are lying about 3x better

Second of all what makes you think Kyzide cares about loka end of the montH!!1/!?! ohmy god i cant meetup with tryhard now this would be bad! like are u stupid bro shush

TryH4rdd

Slicer
I think that the possibility that they did meet up is there, I just think it's suspicious that it happened during a fight. If you could just send Crypt/Mag proof I think the ban should be lifted.
We met up a few months ago and this was the second time. The first time we met was when RP (regional powers) became a thing and this time we met up again for a week ish.

Samisol

Sentry
This is minecraft, not some rpg. You left click, aim, and move around a bit their "styles" aren't going to be THAT noticeably different, they're both good at pvp anyway so it's not unlikely that kyzide could get a lot of kills.
completely wrong, many people have very noticeably different play styles. And can you honestly say that you think Kyzide just casually logged on for the last fights of the month and dropped a 10/0 bomb :p

but whatever, das just me

Back