Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Banned for Doxxing

Status
Not open for further replies.

xLekaFx

Hey there fellow lokans,
I logged on today to realize I had been banned due to alleged “Doxxing”, I haven’t been told much or even been given the evidence and proof of the Doxx, nor do I have any recollection of engaging in doxxing during my time in LokaMC
I personally stray away from doxxing as I’ve also been on the crosshair of such before.
Its kind of hard for me to write an appeal without being aware of my actions, as my biggest concern is photoshopped evidence. I've requested heavily censored proof of the Doxx but of no luck as it was never provided
Eitherway Id like to apologize if Ive ever hurt anyone or gotten anybody in trouble due to such incidents, Doxxes can be dangerous as sometimes it interferes with a persons daily life and family. Family and life are priority number 1 for me and I dearly apologize if Ive ever put anyone through this psychological pain and stress.
Respectfully,
Leka (Gjin)

Last edited:

xLekaFx

if they told u any info then u would harass the person who reported thats why they dont say
thing is right, I havent ever been involved in doxxing scandals and im really dumbfound atm cause I simply mightve been falsely accused by potentially photoshopped evidence

Kippehz

Muted
that would litterally just make his ban longer + no one should be banned if they dont even know what theyve done
its supposed to be perm, its doxxing... if they are permed what do they have to lose? doxxers would probably just target whoever reported them even more

xLekaFx

its supposed to be perm, its doxxing... if they are permed what do they have to lose? doxxers would probably just target whoever reported them even more
I’ve asked for heavy censored version of the person ive apparently doxxed as it apparently happened months ago, I have no idea what happened as I havent been involved in doxxing, as far as I know it could be fake proof and fake screenies

Greeneryy

Muted
+1 provide censored proof, or atleast provide proof to a trusted middleman that wont leak any names and will tell leka if he deserves or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back