Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

BattleGrounds Suggestions

Deathstrider

Slicer
I thought I should make a page like this as everyone likes having a say, if there's already one, my bad but ok..

This thread is going to be devoted to suggestions for BG, that way we MUST get the attention of an admin....

I'll start, I suggest two things,
1. That there should be a spectator mode, where the spectator is invisible and can fly around.
2. That there should be rewards for capturing points, for example, a speed boost or a strength boost or something.

I hope you all come up with some great ideas and that Crypt may put some into effect.

Thanks,
-Deathstrider

adderman500

Slicer
No need for rewards for capturing points - winning the game is enough for BGs, its not like CoD where people don't play the objective. As for spectators I fully support this.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I do plan on putting powerups in the battleground, actually. But they would be relatively rare to get and not as a result of any capturing.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I do not plan to implement pre-made teams for battlegrounds for quite some time. The logistics behind the 2v2 arena teams were already difficult enough as is. Also, the 2v2 ranking is for Arenas only.

One possibility is town vs town battlegrounds, provided an equal number of players from towns could queue.

Back