Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

BatuUsta's Shulker Fillers

BatuUsta35

Hello everyone, as I said in a forums post a few months ago, i would like to share my Shulker Filler publicly.

image_2023-07-31_183057412.png

This is currently the demo version, like a free trial. The reason for this early release is some players came to our town and stole the machine and took a schematic of it. This is NOT the final version, its just an early release, there is way more to add!

image_2023-07-31_183208243.png

This current
version can make about 45 Shulkers if you fill the machine fully!

image_2023-07-31_183445669.png

At the image above, on the right side you can choose if you'd like fire res or not, and on the left side, you can choose if you'd like 2 or 3 buffs on your shulkers!

image_2023-07-31_183807924.png

When you turn the lever on, the gate to the health potions open. You have to drop your health pots behind your war room to the water elevator, after the lamp above is on, thats how you know its full and then you can move on to the next potion.

image_2023-07-31_184052310.png

This is where you drop your pots to the water elevator (behind the war room)

Download
Even tho this is still the demo version, I would like to release this to the public for FREE

Click Here to download the schematic.

If you are too lazy to build this, we will (Eyvah and Me) come and build it in your town for the price of 20k Shards If you provide the materials.
If you are lazy and poor, for the price of 40k Shards, we can provide the mats and come build it in your town.

If you wish to contact me for anything my discord is: BatuUsta35#0035 (batuusta35)

Back