Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

bl8_ Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl8_

Muted
Hello LokaMC.
My name is bl8_.
I was banned on Jul 23, 2023 for assisting ban evasion ( Kipphez ) who was banned and Alted at the time. At the time I did not want to be that friend that snitches on other friends, so I did not report him. Now I understand how stupid it was of me, and how wrong I was.
I am deeply sorry for any harm I have caused and for the Staff's time I have wasted.
I hope you forgive me and give me a second chance. bl8_

Note : Many of my friends have gotten themselves banned using hacks and inappropriate skins after my ban. I did not ask them to do this. Infect I did not know about it until they already did it.

Last edited:

Scotlxnd

Sentry
+1, I've talked with bl8 a couple of times in the past and I can say he is a nice guy, free him up

BlueBird88_

+1 quite a small thing to get banned for, and he deserves a second chance, since it seems he is remorseful about it

QuackiOh

Muted
Hello LokaMC.
My name is bl8_.
I was banned on Jul 23, 2023 for assisting ban evasion ( Kipphez ) who was banned and Alted at the time. At the time I did not want to be that friend that snitches on other friends, so I did not report him. Now I understand how stupid it was of me, and how wrong I was.
I am deeply sorry for any harm I have caused and for the Staff's time I have waisted.
I hope you forgive me and give me a second chance. bl8_

Note : Many of my friends have gotten themselves banned using hacks and inappropriate skins after my ban. I did not ask them to do this. Infect I did not know about it until they already did it.
First off, Massive +1 this man has been banned for too long, after he got banned i didn't see him for a few months, and when i finally vced with him again, he seemed like a very different person, he has always been a good friend and i want this man back on loka no matter what
FREE UP BL8

Last edited:

AlonxsoHARDFEET

-1 :
its been around two years, ive seen it all - I've seen this place at its prime as the best ffa clan to ever exist. I saw great leaders and vtommyz kind of leaders. Im so absolutely thankful for the years and fights that lead me to this way. It was a great run but I do not feel the same fun and motivation playing this game, therefore its my time to rest.Love you all old and new and thank you for being a part of this great journey

XD.jpegXD 2.jpgXD3.jpg

Fxqme

-1 :
its been around two years, ive seen it all - I've seen this place at its prime as the best ffa clan to ever exist. I saw great leaders and vtommyz kind of leaders. Im so absolutely thankful for the years and fights that lead me to this way. It was a great run but I do not feel the same fun and motivation playing this game, therefore its my time to rest.Love you all old and new and thank you for being a part of this great journey

View attachment 8570View attachment 8571View attachment 8572
what this got to do with loka ban doe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back