Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

bl8_ Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TURKISHGODULTI

-1 :D
2 months retirement
its been around two years, ive seen it all - I've seen this place at its prime as the best ffa clan to ever exist. I saw great leaders and vtommyz kind of leaders. Im so absolutely thankful for the years and fights that lead me to this way. It was a great run but I do not feel the same fun and motivation playing this game, therefore its my time to rest.Love you all old and new and thank you for being a part of this great journey

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 30

Deevil

Sentry
+ 1 bl8 is really nice, i miss him!
It seems that he understands what he did wrong and seems reformed. Give a second chance to this guy👍

iEgeDefne

-1, bl8 have a very toxic personality, he disrespects people in Loka Community. He said rasict things about Turkish people to me. He dont deserve an unban atm, he directly have the same personality at the time when he got banned.

Deeuss

+1 free bro, he was mostly nice the times I interacted with him
Most people would have done the same in his situation nobody wants to be known as a snitch

Deeuss

-1, bl8 have a very toxic personality, he disrespects people in Loka Community. He said rasict things about Turkish people to me. He dont deserve an unban atm, he directly have the same personality at the time when he got banned.

Well if he has a "Very toxic personality" and has "disrespected people in the Loka Community" AND also "Said ''''rasict'''' things about Turkish people" why dont you post some proof so we can all see

mimo4

Slicer
+1. I have had the pleasure of knowing Bl8_ for almost 4 years, long before I joined Loka. When we first met, we were not the best of friends. However, as time went on, I have been fortunate enough to forge an unbreakable friendship with Bl8_ that has lasted for years. Bl8_ is an incredible person and I am happy to call him my friend. I do not see him breaking any Loka rules in the future if he is to be unbanned. I have known Bl8_ for a long time and he is a genuine good person who deserves to be a part of our Loka community.

RETOOOOOO

its been around two years, ive seen it all - I've seen this place at its prime as the best ffa clan to ever exist. I saw great leaders and vtommyz kind of leaders. Im so absolutely thankful for the years and fights that lead me to this way. It was a great run but I do not feel the same fun and motivation playing this game, therefore its my time to rest.Love you all old and new and thank you for being a part of this great journey

Andward

Slicer
+1 been long enough honestly pretty stupid to ban people for not snitching on their friends but that’s a conversation for another time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back