Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

bl8_ unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl8_

Muted
My last appeal : https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/bl8_-unban-appeal.7907/
Dear lokaMC community and staff team. This is my second unban appeal regarding my ban.
I was banned on Jul 23 2023 for assisting Kipphez ban evade after getting banned.
It has been close to three months since I have last appealed.
I was not very involved in the community at that time.
First I want to deeply apologize to the loka community for ruining other's experience by helping Kipphez alt.
I knew what I did was wrong but I was in a tough situation, where I did not want to be a " snitch ".
Since then I have learned from my mistakes, knowing how wrong I was ,and that if he is a real friend he would understand me reporting him. Regardless of who he is, I will report anyone that alts next time.
At the time I did not think of the consequences of my action, by running other's playing experience and perhaps even making them quit playing the server.
I also want to apologize to the staff team for wasting their time and also helping kipphez in general after the thing he did, I also take full responsibility for helping him.
I hope you are willing to give me another chance, and happy new year! - bl8.

Scotlxnd

Sentry
+1 I’ve been in vc with him a couple of times and he’s always been nice, deserves an unban

Blissterz

+1 Loka needs bl8 back. hes the og rp king. Also I doubt that he would ever do this thing again.

LeyLox

+1 When I learned i had cancer he dmed me every day from discord and he still does about how does situation go (I'm good and health now) he is very nice person and deserves unban. We all know how nice he is towards people and most of us probably agrees assisting ban evade is not nice thing but i'm pretty sure he learned from his ban that he shouldn't do anything like that anymore. I remember when I was new to loka he helped me about everything when I joined astro. He is active and nice guy unban my homie

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back