Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Blxmee unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomm99

Muted
IGN: HzBlxme
alts: althesap123 misticart Clouud1 (I couldn't enter the game with misticart and clouud1 accounts.) (Also there are 1sychharm and egeto__ but they are not my account.)
https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/lilblame-harrasment-unban-appeal.7969/

Hello dear lokans,

This is my second call to lift the ban. Actually, I explained the events a little in my first application, but I will explain it again.

About 8 months ago, I was suspended for insulting my friend's religious values. I shouldn't have done this. No matter what I believed, it was very stupid to make fun of other people's religious values. I made this for a friend, I think his name was Kooomplexx. Shortly after the incident, I apologized to him and we made peace with him. I think I improved myself in these 8 months. I studied for my classes and spent time with people, which made me feel very comfortable and clean. So I felt like I owed people an explanation, so I finally wrote it. I don't think my ban will be lifted. I wrote this objection because I felt I owed an explanation.

1712002713838.png
About alts:
Firstly I tried to open Clouud1.First, I opened a ticket for clouud1 and stated that I wanted to play loka, but before I could enter the loka, the authorities realized that I was a alt account and I could not log in to the loka.
Secondly I bought a new account for loka and opened a ticket for misticart again. I said I want to play loka to admins but they relaized that I am alt account and I couldnt entered to loka.

Thirdly I took my friends accound it's name is althesap123 was banned on 08/21/23. It was very stupid, but at that time I didn't know how long my ban would last so I believed people. Now I think I wish I hadn't done it because it was so unnecessary and ridiculous because I opened the account and could only play for 3 days. Actually the short time I played was very good for the loka community because I was playing loka unfairly, I was playing like crazy while other people were waiting for the ban period and it was very unfair. After these 3 days, thank God, I was banned from Loka. And after this alt account, I never tried to evade the ban

Have a nice day.

Attachments

• 1712002172561.png
    1712002172561.png
    326 bytes · Views: 8
  • 1712002180296.png
    1712002180296.png
    326 bytes · Views: 8
Last edited:

egeto___

i got banned before because they tought i was blxme's alt but i got unbanned because i am not. So I am not his or anyone's alt (i am not banned too)
and i don't think he should be unbanned because he is not really a respectful person at all and has so many alt accounts1709397344807.png I only appear at his ''Possible'' alts and thats it.

Last edited:

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Due to the ban evading on numerous accounts, we do not feel enough time has passed for us to consider lifting the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back