Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

lilBlame harrasment unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomm99

Muted
Hello loka community, my name is lilBlame and I was banned 3 months ago for harassment.
I know its so short time but who reported me he withdrew report (I can show)

During this ban I took time to really think about what made me say these comments,
At that time, I was in a group with bad people, they were also banned, and this pushed me to become toxic and racist.

This ban was due to me insulting someone's religious values.

it was a stupid thing
I realized that winning an argument shouldn't involve making fun of an event.
I realized that I should not insult people, no matter what religion they believe in, I should respect them. When I think about it now, I realize that I exhibited a very terrible behavior.

We made peace with the person I had offended a week after the incident, and I apologized to him many times. As a result, he informed me that he would withdraw his complaint.

I know I was known as a toxic person before but these 3 months gave me a good time to work on myself.
I'm not asking for forgiveness, all I want is a chance to show that I've changed and can be a respectful member of the LokaMC community.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day

czmpos

Slicer
Its great that he has forgiven u, anyway you have demonstrated to be a toxic player mot so long ago, also you insulted a player for his religion + ur racist. -1 i think you should wait way more time

daqniel

-1 u were once in l de lafer vc and when i joined u kept swearing at me in turkish cause im from israel (4 days ago)

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
At no point have you mentioned all your attempts to ban evade. You will have to spend a long time not breaking our rules for us to consider lifting the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back