Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

BomBasticOnFire Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BomBasticOnFire

Hello Lokans. My ign is BomBasticOnFire. I got banned 7 months ago. My friends invited me to the Loka to play with them. And I was having so much fun in the loka with them. And when they took a break from the loka for another server, I got bored of playing alone So I stopped playing Loka. And shortly after stopping playing loka, my very very close friend 123deniz999 asked me for my account. And he kept asking me for days and I rejected him every time. But he never stopped wanting my account. And in the end I said yes, which was a big mistake. And after I gave him my account, he tried to enter the Loka but he couldn't. I haven't been able to log into my account since then. And if I had known in the first place that account sharing was forbidden in loka, I wouldn't have done it. And it's my fault for not knowing, but since my English is so bad, I was just trying to enjoy my time. And since I now know the Loka rules, you can rest assured that what I did will not happen again and I will not cause any harm to the loka community from now on. I also changed the password of my account and I guarantee that no one will find it . And the last thing I will say is that I miss Loka and I would like to be among you again.

image.pngimage.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back