Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Added Boosted Brightness

FroggyFruit1357

Name: Boosted Brightness
Link: Boosted Brightness Curseforge
Description: This mod simply extends the brightness bar (normally 0%-100%) so you can go from -150% to 1200% rather than having to edit your brightness in options.txt
Reason: This mod is super useful when I need to see how a build looks with lighting, and then go back to full-bright without the need for restarting my game.
The negative percentage options are a sort of makeshift shader for sodium as well. Here's a picture for comparison.
1615168802873.png

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
+1 I suggested a mod like this a while back and this one is even easier to use than my previous suggestion and I'd really like to be able to use this on Loka

jakeman5

Slicer
Name: Boosted Brightness
Link: Boosted Brightness Curseforge
Description: This mod simply extends the brightness bar (normally 0%-100%) so you can go from -150% to 1200% rather than having to edit your brightness in options.txt
Reason: This mod is super useful when I need to see how a build looks with lighting, and then go back to full-bright without the need for restarting my game.
The negative percentage options are a sort of makeshift shader for sodium as well. Here's a picture for comparison.
View attachment 2496
+1 great mod

Back