Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

braxfan ban apeal (xray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILOVESCOTRIAN56

Muted
Hello, It's I braxfan here to make an apology to the loka Minecraft server for my horrible actions for being caught xraying. I feel so embarrassed for what I did and I am so very sorry and promise never to do it again. It's the start of the month and I want to fight for my alliance but I did some horrible things to be frowned upon and not to be supported and should never be done. I'm sorry to all the staff cryptite and piggang for putting shame on myself on loka and I'm not asking to be unbanned but for the ban to be put to 1 or 2 weeks.
Cheers, BraxFan

Raddus_

Sentry
first he town betrays and says he didnt do it when logs say he did. Next he gets unbanned, and within like a week xrays lol. On a more serious note, apologizing is only one part of appealing. You didn't even state what you were x raying for. You want a second chance, but now you're on your third chance. It's a month long ban, wait it out. Honestly, you should be thankful it isn't longer considering this is the second month long ban you have recieved.

glory

you couldn’t do this yesterday? before u had the nerve to crystal me RUINING my kd forever? -1 make this freak stay banned forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back