Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Bring Back Mega Alliances (Not a Suggestion, Open for Suggestions)

Eyvah

Everyone would agree that bigger fights are more fun instead of 20v25 fights between 3-4 different alliances in one continent. Back in the summer or back in the day, when there was 100v100 balak, or 70v70 bits vs rp fights in garama, everyone that played at that time would definetly agree it was more fun. First of all fights were not always outnumbered. I'd wanna see those days again with big fights. I believe most people would also.
Currently, people are divided into different communities where there are multiple alliances in one continent rather than all being gathered in one. I think it was more fun that way.

I thought about this for some time now but I really couldn't come up with anything to suggest about it, so I am leaving it to other people. If you guys have any suggestions about how to bring back or why to bring them back or why not to please comment down below. If you are going to start weird drama please don't comment at all, I hope this turns to be a post where people actually suggest something and argue about it.

HyperTotodile

Slicer
the smaller alliances are moreso a symptom of school, whenever ppl are on break (winter, spring, or summer) is when u will see bigger fights

also im extremely biased here, i wrote a 40 page research paper analyzing Mega Alliances, their negative repercussions on the server, and as such, i really do not want to see the era of mega alliances return to us. i really did not enjoy 80v80 pvp/lag, and the grinding/recruitment it takes to make 80v80 happen is unbearable, it turns loka into a full-time job

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
I think having multiple alliances makes things a lot more interesting. Additionally, it should be a challenge to warp 50+ people and not something easy. In the past it was easy because we had mega alliances but it always should've been something hard that required huge logistics and good town setup (as it does now because of the limits).

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
I also loved 110v110 balak fights and lagging out and not being able to crit and my pots not landing +100
to be fair i think balak fights were the least laggy (due to towns not being on balak) so its the best we can get at the moment in terms of big fights

Back