Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

BrotherNumberOne (ARSONI5T) Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherNumberOne

I'd like to start off by saying that I was banned for avoiding a screenshare after blatantly hacking. I was using 4 block reach, criticals, trigger bot, and even flying after people in what I think was a conquest. It has been a few months since I have been permanently banned from Loka minecraft, and I'd like a second chance. I had played the server for about half a year before that and had never cheated until then. I had lost interest in the server and minecraft overall, and did not care if I got banned. I was punished by Skuhoo after he froze me and requested a screenshare, which I denied because there was no point in even going through the process of one.

I believe my IGN at the time of the ban was BrotherNumberOne, and my current ign is ARSONI5T.
1632938028602.png

Lurnn

Slicer
Seems sorry, and didnt even want to waste skus time! what a gent, but yeah it's been 4-5 months and seeing as its his first appeal it seems genuine! HOWEVER

GET OFF THAT LUNAR CLIENT SON VANILLA ONLY !!! @BrotherNumberOne

Snoccy

+1

Seems like he wants a second chance etc, didn't even waste his time as well. I hope you the best if you do get unbanned.

Lurnn

Slicer
If he didn't want to waste my time he should've just admitted to it instead of denying it and whining about me asking to SS him for 15 minutes.
WASNT AWARE OF THIS. *INTENSIFIES* U WASTED BIG MANS SKU TIME, I HATE U!

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
You were banned twice for hacking and the second of which resulted in a perma ban. We do not feel enough time has passed for us to consider unbanning you.

Edit: Apologies, it appears we misread our notes on your account when we discussed this appeal and you were in fact only hacking on one occasion. If we recall correctly you got disconnected while frozen so we banned you, it appeared there was a legit reason for the disconnect so we allowed you to rejoin so we could ss you and you gave us the run around a bit before ultimately refusing. Despite this, the ban still stands, in part because of other rule breaks in the 2 months leading up to your ban. We have a strict policy on hacking in conquest fights and doing so results in a permaban. We still feel not enough time has passed for us to unban you at this time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back