Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Buff bow boost

98d_

Slicer
I think that the damage that u take from bow boosting is too high considering that this change was implemented some years ago when to bow boost u just needed to trown the arrow and thats all but bc of the minecraft updates it has got a lot harder to boost and is not even worth doing it bc of the damage that u take but it is a pretty fun mecanic that minecraft has so i think that the damage that u take from boosting urself should be reduced to 1.5 hearts at least

Melon

I think that the damage that u take from bow boosting is too high considering that this change was implemented some years ago when to bow boost u just needed to trown the arrow and thats all but bc of the minecraft updates it has got a lot harder to boost and is not even worth doing it bc of the damage that u take but it is a pretty fun mecanic that minecraft has so i think that the damage that u take from boosting urself should be reduced to 1.5 hearts at least
If you carry healing arrows im pretty sure it deals 1.5 hearts, it was the old meta.

Back