Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Implemented Buff shields

idk69420

Muted
Now before everyone says "Shields were op" I do agree but in the state they are right now nobody uses them even if placed shield wall nobody uses them. I am not saying to fully bring them back but something to buff them a little bit (I fully expect -1s)

mimo4

Slicer
i think the state they are at right now is pretty alright considering how OP they were before. if an alliance feels it has good shield players it can place shield wall and they can warp with shields (which does happen sometimes)

idk69420

Muted
i think the state they are at right now is pretty alright considering how OP they were before. if an alliance feels it has good shield players it can place shield wall and they can warp with shields (which does happen sometimes)
Well who uses shields when placed shield wall. When flgment alliance I am the only person who warps with a shield when shield wall. Idk Mimo I just want the shields buffed a bit

Lurnn

Slicer
Well who uses shields when placed shield wall. When flgment alliance I am the only person who warps with a shield when shield wall. Idk Mimo I just want the shields buffed a bit
Not the right argument to be making at all, you still use it when you place with shield wall, showing there is something to be done as you clearly do it and like to, and note it as a good opportunity, it is not lokas job to make things more desirable such as shields by buffing them when everyone is satisfied.

Get your alliance to bring them, it's personal choice. Everyone KNOWS crossbow + debuff is OP, some people just choose not to!

mimo4

Slicer
i guess i get what you mean but the loka community is like super sensitive about shields considering how hard they were abused (skill gap) in their peak before eventually the server decided to nerf them. i think loka tries its best to both try and balance out somewhat op mechanics (nerfing crystals and shields) while also leaving players who used those mechanics some breathing space to still be able to utilize them (crystals were not fully nerfed and are still often used today and shield wall gives attackers the full option to utilize shields to their max potential) since i think loka likes when its players develop unique playstyles and strategies but does not want a feature so broken the community actively dislikes and complains about it

Kippehz

Muted
-1 you havent even said any ideas and shield wall is op enough for the whole 'shield meta'

Now before everyone says "Shields were op" I do agree but in the state they are right now nobody uses them even if placed shield wall nobody uses them. I am not saying to fully bring them back but something to buff them a little bit (I fully expect -1s)
The state of shields is fine right now, if I were to place shield wall and warp with a shield it would work perfectly fine for me and my alliance members, cuz we would choose to bring them and use them. There's nothing wrong with shields, maybe you're just not using them in the right way or you aren't using them at all

Back