Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

bvjn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

bvjn

Muted
Hello, the people of Loka, before I start I wanna say happy holidays and I hope your thanksgiving went well and that things continue to go well for you. If you have any questions, message me on discord: cheetah#9340.

In this appeal everything will be full honesty and will mainly be in chronological order which includes all the info that I have and have obtained from my older brother, Alexgamer92 also referred to as dna lol.

The way I was introduced to Loka was by watching my brother play and later on introducing it to me. The reason why Loka was so easy for me to say, is because my brother was near or told me what to do if I were stuck. The reason for me being, I'd say, decent at PvP is because months prior I knew timing my hits and refilling would be pretty fast. Also, my brother was teaching me a month or two before originally joining the server to reteach me some new things such as how to punish crit and potting properly.

I also want to point out that there is no actual proof of my brother signing into my account and playing on the account but that also may be because you can not prove that. Also that my brother and I play on different setups.

According to Cryptite, the reason for me being banned as an alt or speculation of one is because he had no way to determine if it was me or my brother who is banned from playing.
R65lQ3m-llZ8gNjP8j_qYGRTqFjD3Y1OV5gAauunc6ZzDEmGNhNzqXPKoZoncqpJGErBQr5rjpod01QDTbCQQ85RoVR5YxZUqHJHs8WmW4kaqAdjS6MKYSw5hYi3WHa50eGplJBrje9nfbT2OuWrU7BigmoGGzBpejG-FTuizrBoOoQyDt6ZI7YAsnGIiw

Now what Cryptite said is completely fair, but I now have a way to determine that I am not my brother. This is because I now live with my grandparents to pursue a better education. Now my brother is in high school, my parents made an executive decision to keep my brother where he has lived for the past few years (which includes the IP(s) my brother played Loka on.) This can determine me being a different person because my brother and I are willing to come together with the admins and log on at the same time proving we are separate people.
I'd like to also add that I want to apologize for my brother's mistakes. I hopefully convinced him to stop evading the ban. I also want to thank Cryptite for letting me play originally the same with Bat3415 for setting it up.

TLDR; I was originally banned for being my brother since admins couldn't prove it wasn't me playing but since then I have moved but my brother hasn't leaving us with different ips that we can run at the same time.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day or night!

Dae_

Muted
If both people can be separated and that be made clear to staff, I believe there's no reason for bvjn to continue being banned +1

y0i

Muted
+1 Now that him and his brother have separate living situations the ban reason should no longer be valid and bvjn should be allowed to play again

Wxndernut

I feel that dnalol has done so much damage to Loka and wasted so much staff time whether its from alting constantly or from duping that he has just forfeited your right to play loka at all. I honestly just don’t think Loka staff can trust that your brother won’t have access to your account with his massive history of alting constantly. Its also worth mentioning this:F0A20102-DE71-48F0-BE3D-C192E476974E.jpegI am fairly certain that dna played on your account prior to you being banned and you are either lying about it now or I am simply talking to dna right now

Zelody

Muted
I feel that dnalol has done so much damage to Loka and wasted so much staff time whether its from alting constantly or from duping that he has just forfeited your right to play loka at all. I honestly just don’t think Loka staff can trust that your brother won’t have access to your account with his massive history of alting constantly. Its also worth mentioning this:View attachment 6006I am fairly certain that dna played on your account prior to you being banned and you are either lying about it now or I am simply talking to dna right now
It might, or might not be dnalol/Alexgamer92 but we have no idea. Then again we are ruining a young generational player experience to Loka who has done nothing wrong and is being wronged for his brother's actions.

Last edited:

Gragra

-1 never going to trust any of you, and I am not going to believe that you 2 will actually split. After what your brother did I dont think you have a place on this server until dna gets unbanned as you are recognized as his brother and we will always think that he s on your account which is 99% true. and actually I dont even believe this brother thingy, I dont think you actually exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back