Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

bvjn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnalol

Muted
-1 never going to trust any of you, and I am not going to believe that you 2 will actually split. After what your brother did I dont think you have a place on this server until dna gets unbanned as you are recognized as his brother and we will always think that he s on your account which is 99% true. and actually I dont even believe this brother thingy, I dont think you actually exist
my little brother was tryna tell you something but you blocked him so ima just send a ss of what he was trying to say

Attachments

• 06DBE206-0CC4-4204-AB4F-7BD782C6F637.jpeg
    06DBE206-0CC4-4204-AB4F-7BD782C6F637.jpeg
    708.1 KB · Views: 43

Gragra

my little brother was tryna tell you something but you blocked him so ima just send a ss of what he was trying to say
as I said never going to trust y all.
the voice thingy I can ask my best friend talk for me to my minecraft friends too, or ask someone that isnt in this community. The IP thingy I cba ab it you yourself can go to your grandma like " your brother " said he will and play on a diff ip. I am not believing anything you and " your brother " are going to say after all you ve done

H4pnotic

+1 FREE BVJN HE AINT DO NUTHING Nah but fr if you have no proof that they arent the same person there is no reason he should be banned without proof

doota

as I said never going to trust y all.
the voice thingy I can ask my best friend talk for me to my minecraft friends too, or ask someone that isnt in this community. The IP thingy I cba ab it you yourself can go to your grandma like " your brother " said he will and play on a diff ip. I am not believing anything you and " your brother " are going to say after all you ve done
1669783216062.png

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
You mixed up the two accounts in your last appeal and posted a message on dnalol from bvjn's perspective. We do not doubt you are two different people but we also have no doubt that dnalol has access to both accounts and we have more than enough evidence to show this. As a result we cannot lift your ban until dnalols ban is lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back