Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Bxrked / bxrke_w Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

bxrke_w

Muted
IGN: Bxrked / bxrke_w
Reason of ban: Doxxing
Alts: None

Hello Loka, I got banned on December 15 for Doxx a loka player. What I did was very wrong, I really wasn't aware of getting banned because I was not playing loka at all which can be proven by https://eldritchbot.com/player/Bxrked. I played loka for around a week and I got banned 2 months later, I really noticed it after 2 weeks.

I didn't use an alt account at anytime

It has been 11 months which is enough to understand my mistake. I really did something that isn't nice and can't be forgiven but I'm really sorry for what did I do. I learned what not to do which is the most important thing loka taught me. I really don't try to justify what I have done in the past

I have changed since last year. Doxxing was one of the worst things that I have done. I am opening this appeal because I believe in myself I want all of you to believe in me too, I know all of you can't believe it but I can prove myself with time

I appreciate all of you to spend some time to read my appeal

(It's been 13 months now)

sincerely, Bxrked

Last edited:

Kaisxrr

Muted
+1359342654374568568568 i know him for a long time he is soo kind to his friends 11 month has been passed free the npot king up:loka:

Last edited:

Bxbben

Muted
+1 He did change. We used to argue over useless stuff but we both matured.

Last edited:

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Due to your conduct on discord since your ban, we do not feel we can lift the ban at this time. If your behaviour improves outside the server then we are willing to consider future appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back