Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

caistyC5 unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

caistyC5

Muted
IGN : caistyC5
Reason of Ban : Macro
Things I did after my ban : 1 alt account
The time that has passed from my ban : 11 months
Time passed through my sub-account : 7 months

I used translation, sorry if there is any mistake

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello dear players and staff, today I will appeal my Loka ban, I was banned from macro 11 months ago, I apologize for opening so many appeals, yes I opened a sub account, I am really sorry for that, I could not stand being banned and opened a sub account, I really love Loka, yes I have opened a lot of appeal requests I have caused you inconvenience I am serious I miss Loka I have thought about what I have done for the last 11 months and I am very regretful I want to show the valuable Loka authorities that I will not do such a thing again I really love Loka and I do not want to be banned I promise to the valuable Loka community that I will not make mistakes again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back