Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Camel appeal #4

PlayboiCamel

Muted
Before I start, I would like too thank Magpieman for letting me delay this appeal.

Alot of people know me, though a bunch have quit and the new generation isn't exactly familiar so I will go over my ban.

On the night of May eighth and the afternoon of May ninth, I was making fun of Auke8/Iksteeljouhoofd for having something tragic and downright awful happen to him and I believe due to a personal reason I believe wouldn't be best to tell the world about, if you wanna know what happened, ask someone else as I won't to respect his privacy.

I made fun of the fact he was in it and why he was in it, saying things like "Astro wants me too be like Steel" and when they point out my poorly hidden insult of something tragic, I act oblivious saying things such as "What, bad at pvp?".

I've apologized to Auke multiple times over my ban, some directly to him, and some of me telling others to say I'm sorry.

I will apologize again, Auke, I am extremely sorry for what I've said, I've had "incidents" in my real life which I won't go over here as the nature of it, however, I will gladly go over in personal messages.

During my ban, I said the worst things to people in the friend group which I called "astro people"

Before Dae_ was banned I kept making fun of his homosexuality, cookie when he wasn't banned for being trans even though he wasn't and I was just an idiot, Bl8_ when he wasn't banned for being Jewish, and there is most certainly more however I don't remember.

Auke got the worst of what I've done which I will not go over as I have said terrible, terrible things ten to eleven months ago in the Noobville discord.

I don't know if the discord is still even up, though you can check.

Just when I had simmered down on what I said and kept my mouth shut I had received a major doxing incident involving Cookie and Kippehz, they sent the videos of me hitting myself to my close real friend trying too destroy my school reputation and too add insult to injury, saying "happy monday!"

I've forgiven the two of them since and rarely speak to them nowadays

I've said more things to other people, the main people I wanna apologize too right now is:

Auke (especially)
Dae_
Mimo4
Scotrian
7Deevil
Confia (especially)
K4ppah

I can confidently say I have reformed, I do not speak too much lokans anymore (exceptions being Masterv55 and KingofcraftKyr)

I do not play Minecraft much but I would like to get back into it as a lot of friends, old and new are unbanned.

Please take everything I've said into close consideration. And yet again, thank you for letting me delay this appeal and write an overall better one Magpieman

Oh and I nearly forgot the date of my ban, May 9th 2023 making it just under a year since

Last edited:

Guns4Dayz

-1 you are much better off loka. We all keep saying this and you dont listen. Loka is not meant for you, just live your life and stop worrying about a block game. You have done so much for yourself loka is what caused negativity I think its best you stay away

Babysoy

Slicer
Even tho loka didn't do well on you last time, i'll +1, i think you have had enough time to think about all the wrong things you have done during ur time playing the server and i hope this does not happen again, and please learn when to stop doing something if it's not good for your mental/physical health.

Aksel0206

+1
I dont think we should judge if Loka is good or bad for him ourselves and base our vote on that, that doesn't sound like "justice" to me.

BIGSIZZLEE

-1 you are much better off loka. We all keep saying this and you dont listen. Loka is not meant for you, just live your life and stop worrying about a block game. You have done so much for yourself loka is what caused negativity I think its best you stay away
you don’t know what’s better or worse for him

Back