Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Capital List 2023

Wxndernut

Announcement:
I have turned the 2022 Capital List into a book; the book version shows who won the conquest month instead of who was capital during that month. If you are interested in purchasing a copy message me on discord (wondernut.) or in game. I also turned the 2023 capital list into a book, but obviously it isn't finished. Here is an example page:

2023-06-20_00.25.05.png

doota

Announcement:
I have turned the 2022 Capital List into a book; the book version shows who won the conquest month instead of who was capital during that month. If you are interested in purchasing a copy message me on discord (wondernut.) or in game. I also turned the 2023 capital list into a book, but obviously it isn't finished. Here is an example page:

View attachment 7607
only recorded document of bits winning a month

Wxndernut

Announcement:
I have changed how I record who has won each month. Instead of who was capital during that month the list now shows who won capital during that conquest cycle. Honestly I don't know why I chose to show who was capital during that month, but I have gone back in both capital lists and altered it to show who won each month. From now on I will also post map photos from both the start and end of each conquest cycle.

Terenoca

Slicer
World cap- galaxia ( sand force )
Ascalon- arak ( redemption knights )
Garama- galaxia ( sand force )
karlos- i forgor ( idk)

Back