Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Capital List 2024

Wxndernut

This is a continuation of my other forums post (https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/capital-list-2023.6863/), this will be a list of every capital from January 2024 to December 2024. This list shows who won capital each conquest cycle. The town is listed first, than the alliance in parentheses. Photos of the map at the start of each month will also be posted. I will also be recorded the list in a physical book on the server, if you would like to purchase the 2022 or 2023 list message me on discord.

January 2024
World Capital:
Sunspear (Sand Force)
Kalros Capital: Occulere (Frost Force)
Ascalon Capital: Gotham (The Redemption)
Garama Capital: Sunspear (Sand Force)

February2024
World Capital:
Vinral (Frost Force)
Kalros Capital: Vinral (Frost Force)
Ascalon Capital: Arak (The Redemption)
Garama Capital: Republica (Deszczowka Alliance)

March 2024
World Capital:
Tartaria (Frost Force)
Kalros Capital: Tartaria (Frost Force)
Ascalon Capital: Sakura (Teligure Force)
Garama Capital: Ascended (Best in the South)

April 2024
World Capital:
Sakura (Teligure Force)
Kalros Capital: New Silverhand (Wolf Force)
Ascalon Capital: Sakura (Teligure Force)
Garama Capital: New Brenki (Viltrumite Empire)

Last edited:

Wxndernut

Capitals for the month of April 2024 have been updated. I am giving up on posting screenshots of the map each month, if someone else wants to feel free to just post them on this thread. Preserve lokan history woohoo.

Click1x

Capitals for the month of April 2024 have been updated. I am giving up on posting screenshots of the map each month, if someone else wants to feel free to just post them on this thread. Preserve lokan history woohoo.
i will try my best

Click1x

I will try and keep this form active every month now that wonder isnt doing it every month if i dont post a map update by the 10th of every month someone please post that month so we could keep it going and at the start of the next year i will post all the months capitals!!! dm me on discord click1x if you need anything

Back