Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Capnes Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuhCapnes

Muted
Hello Lokans, my name is Capnes and I was banned 4 months ago (2/05/24) for Doxxing.

I sincerely apologize to Woppay for what I have said to him and to all the Loka Staff I have disrespected.

My Apology
After I was banned I took a deep breath and realized all the weird, stupid and hateful stuff I would say to people and recognized how messed up I truly was. What I did to work on myself is take my PC away for months. I took a really big break from gaming to work on myself physically and mentally. I hope that can tell you that I have really took time into working on myself. I was in a bad state of mind when I was playing and needed to do something for myself instead of Loka. Which is what I did. So I am very sorry to all I have hurt and offended and hope you know I have truly changed and that we can move on from the past and look into the future.
1718920475382.pngSincerely - Capnes

woppay

Slicer
+1 as seen by my screenshot, i accepted his apology. Was petty on my behalf, just angry in the heat of the moment. Wish him the best

glory

Muted
-1 this kid is a major toxic, racist, weiro. I don’t think he should be unbanned for atleast a couple of years

Attachments

• IMG_0995.jpeg
    IMG_0995.jpeg
    96.7 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0994.jpeg
    IMG_0994.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 132

Scotlxnd

Sentry
-1 still incredibly toxic, hasn’t changed a bit

Attachments

• 07791FF5-4170-469A-BF61-1B7F11A6614E.png
    07791FF5-4170-469A-BF61-1B7F11A6614E.png
    400 KB · Views: 128

Mentaider

-1 He hasn't changed. He recently called me racist slurs due to my nationality + He makes his friends be toxic to me. Wait longer and try to change your attitude.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back