Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

capybara92 unmute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

capybara

Muted
Hello LokaMC, this is my unmute appeal to the server. I have been muted for around 3 months and I really regret my actions leading up to my mute. I got muted for repeatidly cursing and now I cant chat with all my friends and allies. I know cursing and being toxic in public chat was wrong and I truly regret doing so. I ask you loka admins to consider this appeal and possibly unmute me. Again I really regret being toxic and cursing. If I got unmuted I would never be toxic in public chat again and help enforce Loka to be family friendly. Thank you for reading this appeal and I hope you all have a great week.

Last edited:
yo this is trash
You told me to kill my self and that I’m a fricking weirdo for beating you in ranked. You have anger issues too…

I thought capybaras appeal was very good and overall he is a very kind and considerate person and I’ve personally never seen him say anything bad in discord or other servers after his ban. He has clearly changed for the better and I suggest considering to unmute him.

1Taxington

Muted
Hesitant+1 has been toxic to me in the past for little to no reason but that was about a month before the mute, second chance deserved

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
You had 6 warnings in the past 6 months for this kind of behaviour. You were muted on the 7th and only 3 months have passed since then. As a result, we will not be lifting the mute at this time as you have shown us you show little regard for the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back