What's new
Loka Forums

Type /register while in-game to register for a forums account.

cbe ban dispute

cbe

New Member
lokaMC ban appeal

hello LokaMC staff

today i am creating an appeal for my permanent ban from the server for avoiding a screenshare/ hacking i do believe the staff which requested me to screenshare was chickpro which the screenshare occurred on the 1st of may 2026 (5 months ago)

i am going to start this appeal by becoming completely honest about what actually occurred, on the morning of my ban i was fish macroing and i was caught and then asked to screenshare which i ended up refusing thinking about it now i deeply understand that refusing this screenshared in this scenario is strongly against the rules especially when i was using something so serious as cheats which i shouldnt have used i also want to bring up the fact that after my ban i did happen to evade which was another strong mistake on my behalf

i am not going to go through this appeal by creating excuses or even begin to claim that the staff happen to be wrong because now when i look back at the ban i strongly understand the reasoning of my bans as well as the fact that i take full accountability of the rules that i happen to have broke the staff involved were all in their rights to take the appropriate action against me and i do deeply regret the decisions which i made

When I got banned I had only been playing on the server for approximately 1 - 2 months and I mainly played with my friends. I deeply enjoyed playing the server and the time which I spent playing on it. This reason happens to be the main reason why I am creating this appeal now. I do understand that my excuse of enjoying the server does not excuse what I did ; however I do hope that I am able to show you that I genuinely would love another opportunity to play properly.

The thing which I regret the most is evading the original ban as I believe that this can make my situation 100 times worse. This is because it shows my willingness to ignore the punishment which was issued against me originally. I should have just accepted the original punishment instead of trying to avoid it. instead of evading i should have just taken responsibility for my actions and if i could go back and handle the situation differently i would.

the avoiding screenshare/ hacking ban was my first ever ban on the server and before this punishment occured i didnt have any previous punishments or warnings however i do understand that this wouldn't change the fact of what i did however i hope that it can be considered when my appeal is being reviewed

making this appeal i am not trying to ask the staff to be able to pretend the incident never occurred and i am simply trying to request for another chance. if a complete removal of the punishment happens to be something that the staff are not comfortable with i would seriously appreciate a reduction of my ban length or even another punishment the staff feel is appropriate

If I do happen to be able to receive another opportunity to play the server, I promise I will follow the server rules as well as never use macros, cheats or anything else which will give me an unfair advantage. I will also listen to accept staff if I am being asked to screenshot or prove that I am playing legitimately. I do deeply understand now that refusing a screenshare only happened to make my case worse, especially when there is already a reason for staff to investigate.

i realise now that i cannot undo what happened and i deeply understand that if the staff decide that the permanent ban should remain. however i do hope you are able to see the fact that i am deeply sorry for my actions and i am willing to take responsibility instead of trying to shift the blame onto anyone else

thank you for taking the time when it comes to reading my appeal and i do hope you can consider a removal of my ban i am sorry for the rules that i broke including a refusal of screenshare as well as most importantly evading my ban

i would really love the chance to be able to return to LokaMC and to prove that i am able to follow rules as well as fair play as well as making better decisions than my past

thank you for reading - cbe
 
Back
Top