Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

No Plans to Implement Changes to Raiding (Rule)

AJMoody

The Rule: No Raiding: No entering a town with the intention of stealing from personal, town or industry storages or Killing players in their town.

what would this do?

Prevent the need to add any further to restrictions to getting into towns / removing existing restrictions for entering towns Via its against the rules to raid. It would also be a Quality of life for Towns. People would no longer need to dig a hole to bedrock to make their town storage and have 50+ doors to prevent any raiders.

How would this new rule be enforced?

This rule could simply be enforced like the town betrayal Rule. Returing all items stolen and taking a Xd temp ban for violation of this rule. or simply just returning the stolen items From The Victim town / player of town.

I feel by doing this, it not only makes it easier for Towns and players to build their towns peacefully It will put a Full Stop to Any form of raiding on loka. ( as Cryptite has said in the past Loka isnt mainly a raiding server).

mindblaster007

-1 there are very valid ways to prevent raiding, even before all of the most recent changes. Y’all should stop being lazy and actually make designs that do what you want. There are walls designs that could’ve prevent rodding, jump potting, etc. I’ve said this countless times now, laziness and not doing due diligence or proper planning isn’t a valid reason for removing a feature and outlawing raiding.

Scotlxnd

Sentry
-1 Grindbots in staff towns already have it good since they cant decay or be touched (really stupid rule high key selfish) and this is a PVP server did I miss the part when we became a grind server???
Loka offers more than just a PvP server experience, even though that might have been your focus when you joined. And your comment about "they can't be touched," keep in mind that players can also build tall walls 150+ in height to avoid being "touched". Their situation isnt easier just because their in a staff town.

Andward

Slicer
shut up and shut up now.
Raiding has already got heavily nerfed quite enough, the amount of times the staff team has been the metaphorical creeper that’s blown up my house is beyond counting please never make a suggestion ever again.

mimo4

Slicer
-1 this isnt a towny server pvp is enabled in towns for a reason its up to you how you build your town and design it with that factor in mind

Flgment

Slicer
-1 There is a reason pvp is on inside town boundaries and why outsiders can open stuff inside of other towns you just gotta factor in the fact that if not built correct you may be ganked, items may be stolen and industries may be raided.

Blissterz

shut up and shut up now.
Raiding has already got heavily nerfed quite enough, the amount of times the staff team has been the metaphorical creeper that’s blown up my house is beyond counting please never make a suggestion ever again.
What andward said

Back