Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Bug Chest/shulker

obuth

Guardian
Hello Lokans,

I'm not sure if this has been reported already, but since no one on the forums has. I thought I'd say something.

Almost everytime I open a chest or shulker I automatically glitch out and have to re-open it again. You can imagine how annoying this is, especially considering how much people use shulkers or even chests.
I know that you guys are also working on other stuff, like sharding, but I think this issue should be fixed first.

Lurnn

Slicer
Hello Lokans,

I'm not sure if this has been reported already, but since no one on the forums has. I thought I'd say something.

Almost everytime I open a chest or shulker I automatically glitch out and have to re-open it again. You can imagine how annoying this is, especially considering how much people use shulkers or even chests.
I know that you guys are also working on other stuff, like sharding, but I think this issue should be fixed first.
I reported in game atleast, I'm sure there away by now. Out of curiosity, do you play on optifine?

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
There are things on Loka that are our own (VS, etc) that detect movement and close the inventory on you, however shulkers/normal chests shouldn't be touched by our code in that way so that's what's made this harder to figure out. Any more information at all you can figure out or provide would be great

Lurnn

Slicer
There are things on Loka that are our own (VS, etc) that detect movement and close the inventory on you, however shulkers/normal chests shouldn't be touched by our code in that way so that's what's made this harder to figure out. Any more information at all you can figure out or provide would be great
Not just void storage for me!

But from what I've noticed non Optifine players experience this less to not at all, would have to actually test that but yeah

SilentStormSix

Sentry
When you get pushed by a shulker box when you open it, it kicks you out of it I think

obuth

Guardian
So I did some tests, both on optifine and vanilla. I experienced the same issues on both versions of the game.
Here's a video of what it looks like.
As far as I can tell, it happends randomly, not only when you put something in or out a shulker, but also when you just open it.

Lurnn

Slicer
So I did some tests, both on optifine and vanilla. I experienced the same issues on both versions of the game.
As far as I can tell, it happends randomly, not only when you put something in or out a shulker, but also when you just open it.
pain

MoistP

this has been happening when i refill shulkers last couple of days (it happened like 4 months ago as well but stopped until this past week)

Back