What's new
Loka Forums

Type /register while in-game to register for a forums account.

cilgininsan | unban appeal #4

cilgininsan

Member
IGN : cilgininsan
Banned on : 07 September 2024
Ban reason : Hacking
Alt accounts : None

APOLOGY;

Hello LOKA team,
My account was banned in 2024 for using cheats. Since a long time has passed, I am now requesting that the ban on my account be lifted.

I know I was banned because I used cheats, and I understand that it was my mistake. I’m not going to make excuses for it. I made a bad decision at the time and I regret it. I'm really sorry, and I know I messed up. I won't join any server with cheats again.

After having my account banned for this long, I’ve had plenty of time to think about what I did and why the rules are important. If I’m given another chance, I will follow the rules and play fairly. I won’t use cheats, third-party programs, or anything that gives me an unfair advantage. I did not log into someone else's account to continue playing Loka; I simply want my penalty to end so that I can play Loka from my own account again, just as before.

I know I made a mistake, but I would really appreciate one more chance with my account. I hope you can take the time that has passed into consideration and reconsider my ban.

Thank you for reading my appeal.
My discord account: hoyper
 

Attachments

  • görsel_2026-09-11_002044232.webp
    görsel_2026-09-11_002044232.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
If he hadn't been banned for two years, I would have said otherwise, but since he has been banned for two years, +1.
 
Back
Top