Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Come back Nou and Gud!!

adderman500

Slicer
If I typed that, think how much you guys must be wanted. I'm sure you still read some of the more interesting posts, so hopefully you guys will see this. Please come back, server is lacking something without the terrifying might of Pallet :D

*Shivers from typing out the paragraph above*

K

KenuDragonfire

Wassup mother truckers! I am back (probably) to steal your souls! Or, I'm here because come 1.4 I want to start my head collection!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h42d0WHRSck[/youtube]

Defgnww

Slicer
images1_zpsae677d90.jpg

Gudbrandr

Slicer
It's because of the egotistical bull like that of art, def and mop's that I am not coming back. I do not intend on coming back this time, I already said that. This, in addition, is my last post to the forums. As Art pointed out so intelligently, I would not be quitting if I stayed on the forums, so goodbye.

Artagan

Slicer
Gudbrandr said:
It's because of the egotistical bull like that of art, def and mop's that I am not coming back. I do not intend on coming back this time, I already said that. This, in addition, is my last post to the forums. As Art pointed out so intelligently, I would not be quitting if I stayed on the forums, so goodbye.

Wasn't me actually.

mopb3

Slicer
Gudbrandr said:
k, bye

adderman500

Slicer
Well this turned out well. Never come back gud! You destroyed your reputation!

*Adder slowly applauds sarcastically*

Back