Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Complaining about the macro bans ( Danito )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gragra

Hello,

Today I want to start a debate about Danito's unban, that was for Macroing. I personally feel this unban is not fair, even tho I +1'ed his appeal, just because he was my friend honestly, my +1 was really biased and I am sorry for that, but now I want to reveal the truth. I feel other people should get the chance he got, as he lied in his appeal about not using the macros in conquest too. I know that you guys, the staff, might be aware of that cause most prob you guys checked the logs too, but here is him admitting to using them:
1659023271311.png

That was the fight tohy and iGodzz got banned in, and that Danito also macro'ed in, as he admitted. I feel like this is not completely fair to every other people that got perma banned for macroing. Here is also another screenshot of him admitting to macroing, putting it at 30cps at the same date as tohy and iGodzz got banned, once again.1659023254419.png

I also wanna speak about the " competitive advantage ", as I myself and others as I heard, consider Zyre competitive too.
There you use them ( macros ) in advantage to get more sets, swords, even ais and in conquests you basically use them to be a kd warrior. Therefor, I would like to see it being fair for everyone and maybe look into their punishment, I feel overral the punishments are unfair, as you can get your ban shortened by just lying.

I dont feel like its fair because others wait 6 months to appeal, and he gets unbanned only after 2 months.

If you ask me, in order to make it fair you guys should either shorten the other's ban or ban him back, or if anyone else has another opinion let me know in the comments.

I also want to apoligse for being biased, by +1ing the appeal only because I considered him my friend. What I did was also not fair and I want to try and fix it by making this complain. I do not encourage anyone to do what I did and instead just ignore it, they dont even matter that much I think, it's just not nice.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

Dae_

Muted
I think the reasoning for making this appeal is probably because of some personal beef with Danito himself but I have to completely agree with Gragraa. The evidence shown clearly shows he was hacking in conquest which in itself should be a lot longer than the short ban it was. This stuff ruins conquest and ruins the player experience. There's no remorse in what he did at all. I think the fact you knew about this evidence and didn't tell anyone is also somewhat rule breaking as you knew someone was breaking the rules and didn't report it to staff. This should be a punishment in itself no? Correct me if I'm wrong but that is against the rules to my knowledge.

Gragra

I think the reasoning for making this appeal is probably because of some personal beef with Danito himself but I have to completely agree with Gragraa. The evidence shown clearly shows he was hacking in conquest which in itself should be a lot longer than the short ban it was. This stuff ruins conquest and ruins the player experience. There's no remorse in what he did at all. I think the fact you knew about this evidence and didn't tell anyone is also somewhat rule breaking as you knew someone was breaking the rules and didn't report it to staff. This should be a punishment in itself no? Correct me if I'm wrong but that is against the rules to my knowledge.
there was no beef at all, he s saying that I did this cause he said gg after a kill

Danito

Muted
proof?

Lampp_

Everyone knows there’s a lot of context here that both parties are leaving out but if he did then he should get a similar punshiment to tohy and imgodz

Dae_

Muted
Both sides are equally as guilty in my opinion and both deserve a ban. Danito shouldn't have lied to staff and shows no remorse so I think his ban should be reinstated, but Gragraa also hid the truth from staff and didn't report him even though he knew Danito was cheating as admitted in the image below and within this post itself. Both deserve heavy bans for lying to staff, cheating or hiding the truth and allowing an active cheater back into the community in my opinion.1659025808510.png

mimo4

Slicer
Both sides are equally as guilty in my opinion and both deserve a ban. Danito shouldn't have lied to staff and shows no remorse so I think his ban should be reinstated, but Gragraa also hid the truth from staff and didn't report him even though he knew Danito was cheating as admitted in the image below and within this post itself. Both deserve heavy bans for lying to staff, cheating or hiding the truth and allowing an active cheater back into the community in my opinion.View attachment 4843
no real need for the image seeing that he said multiple times in the forum post his opinion was biased so this doesnt bring anything new. i am pretty neutral on this since i have no real knowledge on da situation

Dae_

Muted
no real need for the image seeing that he said multiple times in the forum post his opinion was biased so this doesnt bring anything new. i am pretty neutral on this since i have no real knowledge on da situation
Just as added clarification that he did in fact know about the situation and didn't report because "he didn't want to." A genuine confession like the one within the image is more clear that's why I added it

Gragra

if im quiet its not good, if I talk its not good, I see you guys just hating rn, im just trying to make it fair and I consider they all should get a similar punishment. and I alr said that I was biased before, and I didnt report it back then, but now that I see him playing I realise this isnt fair. also its nothing personal, you cant get personal from a gg but yea, keep going, I just wanted to make it fair.

mimo4

Slicer
if im quiet its not good, if I talk its not good, I see you guys just hating rn, im just trying to make it fair and I consider they all should get a similar punishment. and I alr said that I was biased before, and I didnt report it back then, but now that I see him playing I realise this isnt fair. also its nothing personal, you cant get personal from a gg but yea, keep going, I just wanted to make it fair.
i dont think you should get any harsh punishment for being biased towards your friends, since that is something most people do / would do (plus you are here right now talking about it) but again im not gonna pick any side when i have no knowledge on this

Dae_

Muted
I don't dispute the fact you wanted to make it fair, but both of you broke the rules here and equally ruined the experience for other players. You should always report people you know 100% are hacking, this has been made clear by staff multiple times. People talking about that and reporting it is a good thing, I don't think I've ever argued against it. Danito's ban should 100% be similar to other macro ban cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back