Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Rejected Connection Error?

Crossbowrc

I've been having this problem tonight, Every time I try to load into Loka I keep getting a Connection Lost: Disconnected. Furthermore, When I logged on as Definity It worked just fine. I have no clue of its on my end or the servers, but I'm stuck on the outside. -Crossbowrc

koi0001

Guardian
I've been having this problem tonight, Every time I try to load into Loka I keep getting a Connection Lost: Disconnected. Furthermore, When I logged on as Definity It worked just fine. I have no clue of its on my end or the servers, but I'm stuck on the outside. -Crossbowrc

It would be helpful if you could provide screenshots of the message. This is the closest thing I could find to your situation. http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/support/server-support/2494495-connection-lost-disconnected

Side note: upload_2017-10-8_11-55-6.pngPretty cool that it showed me Loka Minecraft ;)

Crossbowrc

I last logged out in front of the library, but when I go to log back in It tells me that I'm loading terrain then Connection Lost Disconnected and every once in 20 tries, ill get connection lost: timed out.
2ce2f2cca4059dbc2eb28c7d92fb911b.png

Attachments

• Loading Terrain.png
    Loading Terrain.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Connection Lost.png
    Connection Lost.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 3

Crossbowrc

I last logged out in front of the library, but when I go to log back in It tells me that I'm loading terrain then Connection Lost Disconnected and every once in 20 tries, ill get connection lost: timed out.
2ce2f2cca4059dbc2eb28c7d92fb911b.png
And it's Only Loka. Mineplex, Hypixel, and Cube builders along with some other small servers work just fine. I have no clue whats going on.

Mtndew98

Slicer
That happens to me it usually happens when my "Taiwan" connection is really poor after my connection is better it fixes itself.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Still looking to fix my problem. No luck so far, but in my search I found this video.

Huh, who's that? He's running around Loka most of the time.

Too often the issue is a bad switch along the route that has to do with your ISP. For some folks, doing a traceroute can potentially show the issue and that information, given to your ISP can get the issue fixed.

Crossbowrc

Too often the issue is a bad switch along the route that has to do with your ISP. For some folks, doing a traceroute can potentially show the issue and that information, given to your ISP can get the issue fixed.
I'll have to call them tonight. Thanks for the support everyone.

Mtndew98

Slicer

That's GoldenIV I invited him to the server a while back we played together

RedSkilZZ

Guardian
Having the same issue now, tried logging on multiple times and it just resorts to a "Disconnected" error after building the terrain. Has nothing to do with Optifine.

Back