Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Conveyor Belts

DoktorDuck

I've been checking out this website with a bunch of one-command mods in vanilla minecraft. This one would be a great add in my opinion. The website is: http://mrgarretto.com/cmd/conveyorbelts. It moves items on a conveyor belt which would be really really helpful, transporting items to your friend so you don't have to walk to them yourself. EG: An alliance has a conveyor belt system between them, and they can send resources to each other with the conveyor belts. They can support ANY entity.

X_Cavator

Slicer
I don't think we should be bothering crypt with things like this right now. He's trying to work out all the bugs and stuff on the pvp server while doing an advertising push. If you need to transport items, just use rails or do it through spawn.

Dwemer_Sphere

Slicer
X_Cav is right Crypt has been hard at work trying to get the PvP bugs all worked out plus the many many many piles of updates, bugs, work, home etc stuff that he has on his plate atm. No need to ask him to make something that can easily be done by rails or even simply walking to spawn. The other problem with its is we have granted not working right now a systme in place tfor alliances to trade items between each other called embassy. There is the Market aswell and spawn there is so many options as is this idea is more thematic then anything just a cool design that would cause more bugs stress and time on crypts part.

Leasaur

Slicer
The other problem with its is we have granted not working right now a systme in place tfor alliances to trade items between each other called embassy.

It would be great if town zones actually worked :)
Then there would be a lot less trouble with embassies and industries.
Any way I can help you out with that, Crypt?

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I was unaware there were issues with town zones? If you're referring to embassies and industries separate as extensions of zones, then I am aware of some of those issues.

Leasaur

Slicer
referring to embassies and industries
Yes. Embassies are a bit buggy - sometimes I can't get the link between town embassies to work properly, and I've heard that items go missing from them. With industries, it would be really nice if they showed up on /g zone list and we could redefine and delete them.

MasterAegon

Slicer
Industries are on the list to be reworked in a manner that they can be taken down and replaced. As far as the embassy goes, I don't have many details on how far from a fix we are on that one.

Back