Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

CosmosV2 Unban/Tempban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNAGONIZED

Date of Ban: 5/07/23

Why I was banned:

Hello, fellow Lokans. I was banned a bit over 7 months ago for Assisting Ban Evasion. I was banned for Assisting Erwin4/xdolunay15x.

Backstory on why I am banned: I had just gotten online, saw a bunch of my friends were fighting at the new cove so I joined their call. That is where Erwin would drag me to another VC telling me that he is standing next to me in the game, then proves it by saying something in chat. At the time I didn’t even realize the severity of me not reporting him, so I went without doing anything. I stayed in the call and ganked with my friends. Then the next day I found myself banned.

Since this has happened I have completely cut contact with erwin, and have been banning him also keeping him out of every place I can. He is a very toxic and dangerous person to have in the community I have come to realize. Those are not standards that I live by or want to be associated with. I understand his need to be banned but I am pleading my case to be able to enjoy and play with my friends again in a healthy way/atmosphere. I will not break any of your rules.

I also used alt accounts to bypass my ban multiple times, but I have realized that it is immature and also very bad for the health of the server. It has been around 4 months since my last alt account which was “upbringing”. I am very sorry to the staff team for wasting their time during my numerous attempts at alting, and for lying when I tried to say that I didn’t know why I was banned. I feel very regretful for my actions and will never make that mistake again.

Since I have been banned I have spent more time irl, and have realized how childish I was by not owning up to what I did, and accepting wrong. I would be so thankful to be given a second chance. When I was unbanned on loka I was nearly never toxic, and was always trying to grow the server and keep it a better place. After my ban I realized how much I loved loka when playing with friends, or just playing the server at all. I ban evaded because of how much I missed it, but I am very remorseful, and will help to stop ban evasion as a whole. I understand that there hasn’t been that much time since my ban, but I’d like to hear if I am on the right path to getting unbanned or at the best a temp ban. If there is anything else I can do to right my wrongs and be let back in I will be forever grateful.

Thank You,
CosmosV2

TigerOpps

+1 banned long enough and he didn’t do anything that bad tbh. he was just trying to be good friend and I believe he’s learned from his mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back