Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Couple small suggestions

Jedoi

Slicer
Couple small suggestions.

We should have custom music. Like, the mc music, but Loka-version.

Also, I think Towns' motd should have more space, as I was trying to set Talongon's but didn't have enough room. Maybe motd #1 and motd #2?

Third, can we have an immortal cake at spawn?

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
I dont think horses should be able to go through portals, i think they should have to be ridden there.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Magpieman said:
I dont think horses should be able to go through portals, i think they should have to be ridden there.

Nobody's gonna ride their horse up to 15k just to show it at spawn.

Jedoi

Slicer
Cryptite said:
MinecraftJedi127 said:
Also, can horses PLEASE go through town portals?!?!?!

Yes, eventually. Probably not till after Spawn town comes over though.

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Thanks Crypt!

Yay, I can show Shadefire, Grey Shadow, Greyfire, Penny, and Flicka around Spawn :D

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
My question is then what do we do with the town portal, I don't want to move it but at the same time i don't want horses at the top of spawn tower. It is not nice for newer players to the server re spawning only to be met by a load of horses being ridden around by people with nothing better to do than camp at spawn. Not to mention spawn tower is far to small for horses it was not designed for them in mind.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Magpieman said:
My question is then what do we do with the town portal, I don't want to move it but at the same time i don't want horses at the top of spawn tower. It is not nice for newer players to the server re spawning only to be met by a load of horses being ridden around by people with nothing better to do than camp at spawn. Not to mention spawn tower is far to small for horses it was not designed for them in mind.

I envisioned the town portal being moved down into spawn town at some point.

adderman500

Slicer
What rubbish mag :p spawn will never be "filled" with horses and newbs wouldn't care even if there were lots. Think of the big servers like MineZ. Are you put off by the number of people at spawn? Or do you go ahead and play anyway. Also I imagined people just showing horses off as trophies at spawn, not properly riding then aroubd.

Deathstrider

Slicer
if there is a way for the server to know whether someone is riding or not, there should be a second portal for use with horses at the bottom but leave the town portal at the top

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Deathstrider said:
if there is a way for the server to know whether someone is riding or not, there should be a second portal for use with horses at the bottom but leave the town portal at the top

This is actually exactly something I was thinking about.

Deathstrider

Slicer
Spawn town MAY be implemented in the near future depending on whether or not I find the time to use world edit as it requires a lot of difficult programming, so maybe is the answer :D
-Crypt

Jedoi

Slicer
Deathstrider said:
Spawn town MAY be implemented in the near future depending on whether or not I find the time to use world edit as it requires a lot of difficult programming, so maybe is the answer :D
-Crypt

Hm. Not a bad one, CRYPTITE. What was monument on the small island in Asgard dedicated to? :p

Jedoi

Slicer
andrekeroxd said:
totallyCryptite said:
That andrekeroxd deserves to be op'd. I'm gonna make him the next Old One. He will be called: The Eldest One

Oh Crypt, stop it you, you're making me blush. :3

Uh. So are you gonna like be an Old One but still be banned...or, what? What?

Psychedelic98

Slicer
Andre had the authority to ban himself, but lacks the authority to unban himself. When given his promotion he will have the authority to unban himself, but because he is banned he won't have the ability. He would only be able to unban himself if he wasn't banned, and if he wasn't banned then he wouldn't have a need to unban himself.

Back