Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Czmpos / Campos for Pve Dev team

Status
Not open for further replies.

czmpos

Slicer
Current rank: Settler
Which role you are applying for: PvE Developer
Why you think you should become this role: I would really love to become part of the PvE Dev team because im so creative i've always wanted to contribute to Loka and I think I’ll do my job correctly. I have spent a significant amount of time playing Loka so I know how it works and know what I can do to continue making it great.
When you started playing on the server: dec 13, 2020
Time zone: GMT-4
How often do you play (hours a day/week): I play at least 5 hours a day on weekdays and around 10-15 hours on weekends.
Favourite NPC on Loka: Zevran (because he takes you to the hell)
Example of a quest you would write if you were accepted: If I were to be accepted, I would make a temporary quest in the dreadfort where you would have to collect 5 artifacts while being chased by an OP enderman (because he teleports and it makes it more scary and fun), when you get the 5 artifacts, you need to leave dreadfort without dying. After escaping the dreadfort and the nether you will get a exclusive title named '' Escapist .'' This quest would only be available for 2 weeks.
Thanks lokans and again im sorry for my bad english, i promise i will learn, thanks and have a good evening everyone

Last edited:

Babysoy

Slicer
+1 I've known campos for a long time and i can agree he's a very creative person, would love to see him as a PvE dev

3D3R

Sentry
Campos is a creative person and has a lot of imagination, he would make a good role as pve dev +1

98d_

Slicer
Why you think you should become this role: I would really love to become part of the PvE Dev team because im so creative i've always wanted to contribute to Loka and I think I’ll do my job correctly. I have spent a significant amount of time playing Loka so I know how it works and know what I can do to continue making it great.
How often do you play (hours a day/week): I play at least 5 hours a day on weekdays and around 10-15 hours on weekends.
Example of a quest you would write if you were accepted: If I were to be accepted, I would make a temporary quest in the dreadfort where you would have to collect 5 artifacts while being chased by an OP enderman (because he teleports and it makes it more scary and fun), when you get the 5 artifacts, you need to leave dreadfort without dying. After escaping the dreadfort and the nether you will get a exclusive title named '' Escapist .'' This quest would only be available for 2 weeks.
Thanks lokans and again im sorry for my bad english, i promise i will learn, thanks and have a good evening everyone
+1 he is a nice guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back