Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

DadGeorgeCooper unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Drilon

Muted
IGN: DadGeorgeCooper

Ban reason: assisting exploit abuse

Ban date: 14/05/2023

Hello loka players and administration
Almost 12 months ago I got banned for assisting exploit abuse. I sold beacons that were gotten by using an exploit and I did not report it to staff. When they asked me if I had the beacons I lied and said I didn't have them. They kept asking me about it but I continued lying, only digging my hole deeper. Eventually they found out everything I said was a lie and rightfully banned me. Even tho I didn't accept it after and kept making excuses about it they were right and I was in the wrong. Firstly I want to apologize to ThePigGang for this huge waste of time I caused him by my countless lies and to Cryptite for ruining his time by arguing with him. Looking back at it I see what a dumb and big mistake this was and regret it a lot. It could’ve been easily prevented but I chose not to.

I used to be one of the most toxic people in the server. It's a surperise I wasn't muted for being toxic in chat 24 7 and saying some messed up stuff, I apologize to the countless people I was toxic too and others who had to see it all in public chat. I hope they can forgive me. After 11 months I think I can say I've completely left that part behind, it makes me embarrassed thinking back how I used to act. I hope I can get a second chance and prove to everyone that I have changed and can be a fun member in this community.

Last edited:

EgirlZasty

+1 me and him used to beef a bunch, he said some stuff i said some stuff but now we are like best friends he deserves an unban!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back