Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

dae_ for slicer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilovecats75

i personally think that dae underscore deserves slicer as he is a staple in the community and is really nice and welcoming to new players such as my self Ilovecats75 even willing to change his ign to accommodate my liking he is a great person only downside is he is British however i think we can overlook this for now aslong as it doesnt become to much of an issue thanks for now everyone signing off -amina

dnalol

Muted
i personally think that dae underscore deserves slicer as he is a staple in the community and is really nice and welcoming to new players such as my self Ilovecats75 even willing to change his ign to accommodate my liking he is a great person only downside is he is British however i think we can overlook this for now aslong as it doesnt become to much of an issue thanks for now everyone signing off -amina
why do I know this Is ryry

Lurnn

Slicer
Some of yall really need to remember it's just slicer, it literally holds no weight no power and is the very same as settler pretty much besides intro chat (nothing) sure he is toxic sometimes and has a temperament, he isn't the first slicer and won't be the last as such, however he is one that's more disliked hence the amount of "proof" tht cropped up, save that for the sentry app ladies and gents, this isn't the place and this thread has certainly ran its course

Zaidgvv

Some of yall really need to remember it's just slicer, it literally holds no weight no power and is the very same as settler pretty much besides intro chat (nothing) sure he is toxic sometimes and has a temperament, he isn't the first slicer and won't be the last as such, however he is one that's more disliked hence the amount of "proof" tht cropped up, save that for the sentry app ladies and gents, this isn't the place and this thread has certainly ran its course
Yea but like why do that when you can argue for 6 pages about why someone shouldn't deserve to get a cosmetic role so you can feel good about yourself if they don't get it and annoy them with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back