Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

DancingHomer3/Death__ Unban appeal #1

Death__

IGN: Death__ (DancingHomer3 at the time of the ban)
Date of Ban: August 2

Hello Lokans,

I was one of the members banned for raiding Lemonade City. I’m appealing because I believe that I’ve learned my lesson and served adequate time for my infraction. When Error110 told our group that he found a way into the town, I was too excited to consider whether the way was legit. After he glitched in, I was having second thoughts, but he convinced me that staff wouldn’t find out and I was too caught up in the moment to rethink my ideas.

When we got caught and the staff asked us to return the items, Error told me that it was all going to be handled by him. I assumed that meant he was going to return the items himself and that’s generally what he said whenever I asked him about it after. After a few days, I was suddenly banned. I was never spoken to by staff, never given a warning, or was told by one of the others who glitched in to help with getting the materials back. I realize that my trust in Error, who was my friend, was misplaced, that I should’ve been more proactive with working with staff to get everything sorted, and that I shouldn’t have let myself get too caught up in the excitement that I would break rules just to have fun. For all of these, I’m deeply regretful and apologetic to everyone involved in this. It was immature of me, but I’d like to think I’ve grown from that.

I was never the best player, but I always really enjoyed playing with my friends, whether it be warping to fun fights, grinding, or just messing around in the town. I should’ve realized that we went too far when we glitched into Lemonade City, but I know that now and I am regretful. This is the first time that I’ve broken any rules and I’ve never received any warnings, so I’m hoping that my ban can be reduced or removed as I really miss interacting with the community on my favourite server.

Once again, I sincerely apologize to the Elders for wasting their time in the investigation rather than being cooperative.

Thank you for your time.

PJglizzyy

+1 my pookie bear and he is a Mr 2 goody pants (every time I want to break a rule on anything he screams at me not to do it)

not_DaCar

+1 I’ve played many different servers with Death__ and I can tell he is a very nice and honest person.I can 100% assure you he reformed from his bad acts.

Hodln

+1, Very friendly guy who I have spoken to lots before and I am sure he will not do anything like this again, give him a second chance.

FREE_GITE

+1 hes my girlfriend ive known him since the day he was born, hes such a sweetie he would never do such thing again, free my boy death__ 🩷💕💕💕

Click1x

was asked to +1 appeal

Attachments

• IMG_1522.jpeg
    IMG_1522.jpeg
    604.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Back